Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2008, 09:39 PM   #1
I stole your
Webkinz :)

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

Default So we all have our opinions...

Okay, I'm just getting kind of sick of this.
Whenever I visit the Pollz section, there's ALWAYS something rude about someone's opinion. It's not just the Pollz section, it's almost everywhere else too.

We all have our opinions. Let's say someone doesn't like the Jonas Brothers, well, that's their opinion! I mean, unless someone says something mean like "I HATE the Jonas Brothers! They are HORRIBLE and I can't believe people like them!" then I understand why you'd be mad, because that is just plain rude. But, it's okay to just say, "I really don't like the Jonas Brothers.." because it's a kind way to state your opinion.

I just want everyone to understand that you should respect everyone else's opinions.
Please take in consideration of this post. Thank you.

~lucky4me243
lucky4me243 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2008, 09:42 PM   #2
darkhawk is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: So we all have our opinions...

great point point to bring up.i saw people fighting earlier in the polls. thanks!
Old 07-16-2008, 09:47 PM   #3
Gifted

webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by lucky4me243
Okay, I'm just getting kind of sick of this.
Whenever I visit the Pollz section, there's ALWAYS something rude about someone's opinion. It's not just the Pollz section, it's almost everywhere else too.

We all have our opinions. Let's say someone doesn't like the Jonas Brothers, well, that's their opinion! I mean, unless someone says something mean like "I HATE the Jonas Brothers! They are HORRIBLE and I can't believe people like them!" then I understand why you'd be mad, because that is just plain rude. But, it's okay to just say, "I really don't like the Jonas Brothers.." because it's a kind way to state your opinion.

I just want everyone to understand that you should respect everyone else's opinions.
Please take in consideration of this post. Thank you.

~lucky4me243
I agree,sometimes I think people take other's opinions to personally.(Including me..) If I feel I am going to post something rude I don't post anything at all.
webkinz101 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2008, 10:01 PM   #4
I love my

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

I agree.
people can sometimes be a little rude.
I try to think about my post before i post them.
if I see something that might be offencive i modify it immediatly.
but if I do offend someone (which doesnt really happen but maybe once or twice) I appologise and work everything out.
and most of the time become friends!
Thank you for posting this!
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2008, 10:03 PM   #5
JosephJonas
Gifted

polkadot911 will become famous soon enough

THANK YOU! I saw two people fighting today over demi and selena or mandi and miley. it wasnt fun. It was just a question in the polls, why cant u just state ur opinion
polkadot911 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2008, 10:04 PM   #6
bitsyluv. SHYAA, i'm
Gifted

bitsyluv will become famous soon enough

yes! thats a very good point, and well stated thought! its not going to offend anybody here either! many people have been making threads about this, but this one actually gets through to me! lol. good job!
bitsyluv is offline Female
Old 07-16-2008, 10:07 PM   #7
Gifted

webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by polkadot911
THANK YOU! I saw two people fighting today over demi and selena or mandi and miley. it wasnt fun. It was just a question in the polls, why cant u just state ur opinion
Yeah it's sort of sad for the people that were being nice cuz then if someone reports the post then the thread might be closed because of fighting and rudeness.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:12 PM   #8
I stole your

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks everyone. I agree, sometimes people get a little too worked up about things like this. I know I've done it before but now I've learned not to.
lucky4me243 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2008, 10:16 PM   #9
I ♥ Pink
Gifted

kelbel75 has a spectacular aura about

I agree...yes we all have our own opinions but we don't have to be so harsh when we don't agree with someone.
kelbel75 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2008, 10:36 PM   #10
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by kelbel75
I agree...yes we all have our own opinions but we don't have to be so harsh when we don't agree with someone.

I agree! I am sorry but I just saw a thread that just really made me mad because people were being harsh and going about stating there opinions the wrong way.

Now that I've vented I need to think about something happy to get me in a better mood.Lol I sounded like a drone or something...

Did I scare everyone away?

Last edited by webkinz101; 07-16-2008 at 10:50 PM..
Closed