Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2008, 06:34 AM   #21
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: This is SO Pathetic, Annoying, Wasteful, and not deserving reps!

I totally agree! All it is is one little dot. ONE. LITTLE. DOT. Doesn't give you a prize or anything like that!
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2008, 07:33 AM   #22
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thanks for sharing, everyone!
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 07-10-2008, 07:39 AM   #23
Gifted
bawtneez is a forum hero
bawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum hero

Donation Award 

I have never made any type of thread talking about "Color text not to use" or "please give me rep"...

I think next time before you go and make a post for everyone on the forum to see, you should probably double check what you were looking at..

bawtneez is offline Male
Old 07-10-2008, 07:49 AM   #24
Gifted

komoda2000 has disabled reputation

I agree but I think it was rude of you to accuse Bawtneez of making those threads when you didn't know for sure that they were the one who had done something like that. But about the rep, I like it because that way you can know how much people appreciate you, as long as they give you rep for a reason.

Last edited by komoda2000; 07-10-2008 at 07:55 AM..
Old 07-10-2008, 07:51 AM   #25
cows11096
Gift Guru

cows11096 has a spectacular aura aboutcows11096 has a spectacular aura about

i agree. i look and there a millions of those thread and mods and admins do excellent jobs of cleaning everything up. thanks for pointing this out and people see what they are doing wrong. all it is is a green bar under you username. thats it. its no big deal honestly.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:00 AM   #26
call me lexi!!!!
Webkinz :)

twinsrule1219 is on a distinguished road

alot of people have copied my friends club idea
twinsrule1219 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 08:00 AM   #27
my cat is
Banned
meow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant future

I have heard they have like hundreds of those threads. I can believe they do that! It's just sad.
meow0628 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 08:02 AM   #28
Luvs the Super Wheel
Gift Guru

WebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to behold

I do understand and agree with what you're saying, but the title has such harsh words. If a thread needs to be closed, we need to flag a mod and that's that. We need to give people the benefit of the doubt unless they have made several repeat threads.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:28 AM   #29
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by CocoLion
I agree. It does get VERY annoying. I remember when I first was a member on WI, I'd post something that I thought was new or informative, and then five minutes later the SAME exact thing would pop up, but under a name like- OMG THIS IS SO COOL!, making people go to that thread instead.
It does get very annoying, I agree.
Why Justin brought rep boxes back? I don't know. It brought uselessness and competition to WI and I don't think they need to be here.

Just sharing an opinion.
-Coco
Cocolion, you are still quite new here, in the scheme of things. Yes, they removed the rep boxes because it became a popularity contest and others were begging for and trading rep. Handing out rep like it was candy at Halloween. Rep and respect should go hand in hand. If you respect what someone has to say, feel they were helpful or they were just nice, give 'em a thumb's up. I just think it is really wrong to give someone rep based on their avatar.
As far as competition goes...no, I don't think it does that. Let me ask this...
Have you noticed that people are WAY less rude now that we have the rep system back? I don't see people calling each other names, saying rude things, or posting fluff as much as I did when there were no rep boxes. EVERYONE on here wants a good reputation, bottom line. The reason they make the posts is because they want to be seen following the rules and caring about the site. NOT because they want a pile of rep points...I have seen people on here with a LOT of boxes who were WAY less caring than the people with only one box.
Just because someone has a pile of boxes doesn't mean they were better than anyone else. Take a look at the box to post ratio (I know, this has nothing to do with rep but if they get rep 10% of the time that they post and have 10,000 posts, they have 1,000 reps and a PILE of boxes!)...I know of one who has been here since near to the beginning and she has well over 10,000 posts. The only box she is missing is the yellow one for the topmost amount of reps. The point I am trying to make is this; it takes a LONG time to establish a good reputation and to keep it.
Posting another thread about following rules or being courteous MAY not be a shameless 'point-grab' as you think. It may be MORE of a desire to be seen as helpful, courteous and rule abiding.

---------- Dixiecup added 4 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by bawtneez
I have never made any type of thread talking about "Color text not to use" or "please give me rep"...

I think next time before you go and make a post for everyone on the forum to see, you should probably double check what you were looking at..

Bawtneez...don't get upset with her. She was giving you CREDIT for being the FIRST, not for copying!!!

---------- Dixiecup added 2 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by MysticMist
Wow, lily...how much got closed/deleted?
All but this one, so far. Mom2hnemi closed Glamglam's because people were getting testy with each other.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 07-10-2008 at 08:28 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 08:29 AM   #30
luv14webkinz

i think it is ok to type those threads, but ask for no rep
Closed