Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2008, 04:22 PM   #11
bekahluvsjesus(:
Webkinz :)

bekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guide

Default Re: This is SO Pathetic, Annoying, Wasteful, and not deserving reps!

Hi! I don't know what rep points are, what are they? All i know is that they are good, aren't they? I'm very confused!
bekah_rose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2008, 04:25 PM   #12
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by MysticMist
Haha, Lea...give some rep to glamglam...she started the first thread, and it got closed.
Actually, I think Bitsylover started one, and then Poptart, and then glamglam. Long chain we got goin' here.

---------- -Lilypad added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by bekah_rose
Hi! I don't know what rep points are, what are they? All i know is that they are good, aren't they? I'm very confused!
Hi,

The FAQ has a nice description of rep. You should check it out.

Last edited by -Lilypad; 07-09-2008 at 04:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 04:28 PM   #13
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Wow, lily...how much got closed/deleted?
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 07-09-2008, 04:29 PM   #14
Luvs the Super Wheel
Gift Guru

WebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to behold

I do understand what you're saying, but sometimes we just have to deal with it. Mods will come by and close the thread if there are too many threads about the same topic. You can also flag it so a mod will come by and take care of it. Not everyone does [good] things for rep. They might be, but if you are genuinely kind, aren't being rude or offesive or repeating anything, then they can go for it, I think. I just wanted to share my opinion.

~WebkinzGirl287~
Old 07-09-2008, 04:30 PM   #15
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by MysticMist
Wow, lily...how much got closed/deleted?
lol, I guess three whole threads must have.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 04:33 PM   #16
Pm me please!
Webkinz :)

Hipposter is on a distinguished road

I made a contest last night and it got deleted! I don't know what happened i even went to look at all the threads i made and it wasen't there either! I don't know what happened. The title was My First Contest.
Hipposter is offline Male
Old 07-09-2008, 04:33 PM   #17
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Yeah, it does get kind of annoying, but I do agree with lilypad.
Old 07-09-2008, 06:30 PM   #18
webbie whonk!
Gift Guru

webbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by bekah_rose
Rep Points are given by clicking the thumbs up under someone's avatar. They are given when someone gives helpful information about WI or WW.
webbiemum is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 07:31 PM   #19
bitsyluv. SHYAA, i'm
Gifted

bitsyluv will become famous soon enough

EXACTLY! too many people are saying theyre just trying to help when i know they arent!!!
bitsyluv is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 10:17 PM   #20
jolynn

I am not familiar with all the WI lingo used in here as I primarily come to ask a question about something, get the feedback and go about my merry lil way. ALTHOUGH.....

A few nights ago I posted a question about an item I'd seen that resembled a kaleidoscope, I wanted to know what it was, and its worth. The very first reply was "well, it could be ABC or XYZ..........maybe even LMN".............the next post stated, "yes, it's ABC because I have one"......the next post confirmed, "it's definately ABC"....you get the picture. I also observed the person who'd posted the first reply kept editing their original response so if you view my Post, it looks like the first person to reply gave me a definitave answer.

It made me think that the person is trying to become "gifted" or whatever Titles you can earn here. And ironically, the initial 2 items they posted of what they thought that kalidoscope might be............turned out to be wrong. That person kept editing their original reply to match the 3rd and 4th persons answers (whose answers turned out to be correct)

I was amused, yet also aggravated that someone would try to steal someones else's thunder by continuously editing their FIRST response to make it *appear* that they'd solved the answer to my question.???
Closed