Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2008, 03:42 PM   #1
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Exclamation This is SO Pathetic, Annoying, Wasteful, and not deserving reps!

PLEASE READ BELOW IN ORANGE FOR DISCLAIMER!

Ever since I saw the green "rep" bars, I have seen people pathetically trying to earn reps, unrightfully, by making threads.

What type of threads you ask? The "Please Don't" or "Please Do" threads. One person makes it, and that is enough. But only yesterday, I saw a million "Please don't post in lime green..." threads when Bawtneez (I think??) made the first of these days ago in the GG Section. Somebody can bring it to this section to give to the public...but a million of those? Come on.

Again, stressing my point: That is spam. Maybe some people honestly didn't know, and that's fine...but "somebody posts on the first thread, and in 5 minutes [that same person] makes another thread of the same thing."

That is, believe it or not, plagarism. Copyrights should never matter. It is also annoying people who browse through the sections, wasteful of server space, and not deserving reps.

And believe it or not: That is greed of reps. Plain greed.

Rightfully, I have to be honest. I did copy someone else's thread (on this). I have no clue where that other thread went, and I believe that this crime is still going on, so I decided to use my Freedom of Expression and start this one. I'm truly sorry if you feel I stole your idea, and if you think I did, please PM me.

However, I would like to thank (as always) the mods/admins who try to clean up. They did a good great job, but there are still people who are making their work harder. This is a road-block.

Spoiler: show
Whether or not this thread wil be cleaned up? I don't know

Spoiler: show
^Sorry if it is^

~Mystic~
MysticMist is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2008, 03:44 PM   #2
lateralus.
Gift Guru

glamglam is a WI addict!
glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!

Default Re: This is SO Pathetic, Annoying, Wasteful, and not deserving reps!

I browse on that section to see if someone needs help or if there are any suggestions for WI.

BUt the only thing I find is those threads. I made my own thread about this.

But it got closed.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...d.php?t=328941
Old 07-09-2008, 03:44 PM   #3
PlumpyEhippo LOL
Gifted

valamaldoran is a jewel in the roughvalamaldoran is a jewel in the rough

i dont understand, what are plase do, please dont threads?
Old 07-09-2008, 03:45 PM   #4
Gifted

webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Well said.

P.S. Please click the link in my siggy!
webkinz901 is offline Male
Old 07-09-2008, 03:50 PM   #5
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Copying someone else's thread is awful, I've never seen that before on WI
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 03:54 PM   #6
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Oh, it was you glamglam...I think mine will get closed...boo-hoo...no wonder I can't find it.
Old 07-09-2008, 04:00 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

CocoLion is just really niceCocoLion is just really nice

I agree. It does get VERY annoying. I remember when I first was a member on WI, I'd post something that I thought was new or informative, and then five minutes later the SAME exact thing would pop up, but under a name like- OMG THIS IS SO COOL!, making people go to that thread instead.
It does get very annoying, I agree.
Why Justin brought rep boxes back? I don't know. It brought uselessness and competition to WI and I don't think they need to be here.

Just sharing an opinion.
-Coco
CocoLion is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 04:00 PM   #8
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I would rather have people helping for the wrong reasons then not helping at all. Way long ago when we had rep before, part of the reason I helped was for it. Know, reps were taken away, and I still helped, because through that, I realized I liked to help and that it was the right thing to do. Now, I help, and I don't even pay attention to rep. So it could turn out better in the end.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 04:01 PM   #9
Lea
Gift Guru

Lea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by MysticMist
Rightfully, I have to be honest. I did copy someone else's thread (on this).
You're yelling at us for doing it and then you do it yourself?
^Hope that didn't sound rude.

I agree with you though, and I know the thread may have gotten lost, so you have the right to repost this.
Rep. .
Lea is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 04:03 PM   #10
hat Remains.

Haha, Lea...give some rep to glamglam...she started the first thread, and it got closed.
Closed