Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2008, 09:22 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

beachrox will become famous soon enough

Default Re: this is so innapropriate!

tatally innopropriate
beachrox is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2008, 09:22 AM   #32
Gifted

elmocutie38 will become famous soon enough

i'm sorry if this sounds mean, because it's not meant to be, but what makes you think that just by reading a thread, someone's gonna start thinking differently about boys/girls?
elmocutie38 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 09:24 AM   #33
don't get on webkinz

webkinzlover494 is on a distinguished road

I Wouldn't Say Its INNAPROPRIATE i would say its unnessacry (spelling) even though i think it's NEITHER!!!!!!!! Read My other posts on this!!!

---------- webkinzlover494 added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by elmocutie38
i'm sorry if this sounds mean, because it's not meant to be, but what makes you think that just by reading a thread, someone's gonna start thinking differently about boys/girls?
i agree with you because when people make those threads like "Who's Better. Miley or Selena" then people will try to make other people think differently about Miley or Selena!! it doesnt make me think any different about Miley!! why would little kids WANNA read those threads anyway?

Last edited by webkinzlover494; 06-08-2008 at 09:24 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzlover494 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 09:27 AM   #34
Gifted

elmocutie38 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover494
I Wouldn't Say Its INNAPROPRIATE i would say its unnessacry (spelling) even though i think it's NEITHER!!!!!!!! Read My other posts on this!!!

---------- webkinzlover494 added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

i agree with you because when people make those threads like "Who's Better. Miley or Selena" then people will try to make other people think differently about Miley or Selena!! it doesnt make me think any different about Miley!! why would little kids WANNA read those threads anyway?

my point exactly. all people are doing is asking for advice, not a love life.
elmocutie38 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 09:49 AM   #35
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

I personally don't care either way. I only read the threads that I want to. And I am an adult and realize that young kids are into things that are things that I was into not that long ago. I try very hard to stay open minded and not turn into one of those parents that seem to have forgotten what it is like to be a preteen and teen.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 09:51 AM   #36
Gift Guru

sadddleprincess has a spectacular aura aboutsadddleprincess has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation This Issue has Already Been Settled!

View Post Originally Posted by lollipop8927
These are the EXACT words of mom2hnemi.

Sorry topics in regards to dating and relationships are not permitted here on WI..its a safety issue If you see them..please bring them to our attention...thanks!

Guys, if the mod says its agianst the rules there is really no argument! Not only are they innapropriate, they are agianst WI policy. This is a disscusion forum about webkinz not your personal dating advice center (BTW if you need this kinda advice go to wikianswers they have all sorts of stuff on that topic).

What the Mod says goes! There really doesn't need to be further disscusion on this topic.
sadddleprincess is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 09:53 AM   #37
hershys9I'm a sneaky

hershys9 is just really nicehershys9 is just really nice

yes, your right. sometimes it's fun to read them but for the little kids it might not be to good.
hershys9 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 09:57 AM   #38
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Well there's no rule that says there can't be threads like this. If the parents don't want their children listening to these things then they shouldn't let them on this site.

---------- gripperluverxxoo added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Okay never mind then.

Last edited by gripperluverxxoo; 06-08-2008 at 09:57 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-08-2008, 09:59 AM   #39
Rachelx91294
Gifted

RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

thanks for everyones opinions and support.. i still think its wrong tho to discuss boy/girl love on a webkinz site...
RachelxXx is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 10:08 AM   #40
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

this is what i think:
i strongly disagree w/ u guys. a lot of the threads are just asking for advice on the classic middle school: "do you think my crush likes me?" and there is a big difference between a crush and a boyfriend.
☻a crush is a boy that a girl admires very much
☻a boyfriend is when the boy and girl like eachother and they go on dates and stuff.
and i have been on this forum for 5 months now and never saw a "boyfriend" one. and middle school girls post this stuff for advice not to brag. and when something cool happens, like say the boy kisses them or asks them to slow dance with them or even when the teacher asigns them to do a project together, they get very excited. so i'm just saying, let the girls be excited. i know all of this because a am a proud jr. high student (well, in the fall i will be) and have been through those 5th and 6th grade years. and i had my first love this past year. and he still is. so yeah i know i've got a long post but i just have one more piece:
crushes aren't inappropriate. and it's just showing the little kids what feelings they're gonna experience in the near future. however, post talking about making out w/ their boyfriend or even...um to put it lightly....going way to far, like beyond kisses, if you know what i mean. then that's worth deleting.
i'm done now. my fingers are tired

---------- i love summer added 3 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by lollipop8927
These are the EXACT words of mom2hnemi.

Sorry topics in regards to dating and relationships are not permitted here on WI..its a safety issue If you see them..please bring them to our attention...thanks!
but earlier then that, Smitell said that it was ok. she said there wasn't a rule against it.

---------- i love summer added 2 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by smiley7000
It is annoying. I think younger kids should not be exposed to such relating topics because it isn't very healthy for their minds. They shouldn't be thinking of boyfriend/girlfriend things until they are much older because it distracts them from learning. If someone really needs to talk about it, they should PM people...however, that even seems unecessary. They should be able to deal with it themselves.
Thanks so much for bringing this up RachelxXx. It helped a lot.
((rep))
but what if it's her first love?

Last edited by i love summer; 06-08-2008 at 10:08 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
i love summer is offline Female
Closed