Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2008, 08:56 AM   #1
Call me KBear!
Gifted

KABearAK1217 will become famous soon enough

Default This is so annoying! Please stop!

Don't you hate it when people post their dragons and eggs EVERYWHERE! Like on every single post the do they put it there! Seroiusly it's ok when the thread actually has something to do with dragons or eggs but, I see them EVERYWHERE!It's just plain annoying the have tons of eggs like that. I was ok with it when it was like on a dragon thread but, now it's just annoying. I really think people should just stop posting them everywhere already! It's so annoying! Some people just go on random threads and say "Hi can you click my eggs and dragons?" It's off topic. It makes me do this . People don't post on my threads much so when I see someone did I get excited then I see it is just someone who just wants to get their eggs clicked.In the siggy it's ok posting them everywhere is just annoying! Do you feel this way too?
KABearAK1217 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2008, 09:02 AM   #2
GeeksRule24
Gifted

catsrule18 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: This is so annoying! Please stop!

I think it is annoying when people ask if you want to click their egg when it's off topic. I don't really see anything wrong with putting it there, though, because you don't need to pay attention to it.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:05 AM   #3
shoppingqueenz10

I think they should post it on an egg thread, and not post on every thread they see! It's not really that bad, but when I click on the eggs, my computor like freezes and I have to turn it off.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:09 AM   #4
Call me KBear!
Gifted

KABearAK1217 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by catsrule18
I think it is annoying when people ask if you want to click their egg when it's off topic. I don't really see anything wrong with putting it there, though, because you don't need to pay attention to it.
That's annoying to me too I really just get tired of it everywhere! Posting so many eggs takes up alot of room
KABearAK1217 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 09:10 AM   #5
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

I agree with catsrule. Ask long as they're not like "CLICK MY EGG!!" then I don't have a problem with them in their siggy or something.
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 09:12 AM   #6
zboy3100
Gifted

zboy3100 will become famous soon enough

Eactly! It is really annoying. Like someone said above, its annoying when they get off topic and are like "Click my egg!" and then evereyone else starts talking about there eggs. It is getting a little better since they started making the egg threads.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:13 AM   #7
<3
Webkinz :)

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

I agree with catsrule too. I have eggs and I find this a bit offensive, but I am not on every single thread saying "CLICK MY EGG!!!" I only ask for close friends to if they want to or if it is on the eggy daycare.
pixelgirl242 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 09:14 AM   #8
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

I know. The thing is I haven't even SEEN an egg thread yet!!
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 09:15 AM   #9
pearsinthetree
Gifted

Pears will become famous soon enough

It is annoying!!
Old 07-01-2008, 09:18 AM   #10
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yes.
And I think it wastes pixel space on the site, which asks for more money, which makes WI more expensive!!! So we shouldn't post the eggs.
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Closed