Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 08:27 AM   #21
You are
Gifted

Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: A small suggestion... strikethrough in editing posts?

Yes, I like that idea too...I thought you used to be able to, but I guess not. And also, the font is a good suggestion made...and what about font size as well?
Catza is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2009, 04:25 PM   #22
ilovebeckymost♥
Webkinz :)

TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!

I think that this would be a very good idea, because usually when I make a poll and I put: "poll will be shortly up!" and when it is up, and I edit it to cross it out, it takes a while, and would be a lot easier if it was on quickreply. x]
TheLovelyLife is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 05:05 PM   #23
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

I'm not sure if this was just added, but they do have one already.. at least in the Reply Box. (Not the Quick Reply.)

.. xD
Sorry. I read the post, ate dinner, then came back and answered. I got distracted and misunderstood you.

Since the Bold, Italics, and Underline features are used more frequently, I think that's why they are in the quick reply area. Usually, if you're writing a quick reply, you don't need it.
I do think it'd be good to have it in the Editing part, though. Even though you could just always 'go advanced'.

Last edited by [xo] Pop-Tart; 10-27-2009 at 05:07 PM..
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 06:09 PM   #24
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

I agree. I wish more buttons where there without having to press Go Advanced xPP
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 02:08 AM   #25
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
That is a nice post with a good point, but then why would be have the bold, italics, and underline shortcuts there if we could just memorize it? If it's simple to add in, it would be nice for members who aren't tech-savvy to just use that. I know members that aren't experts with computers, and memorizing codes would be confusing and maybe a little hard to understand. What I am saying is that your idea is a nice alternative but tarsky's idea is also a good idea as an alternative.
This really depends on whether or not the forum template will allow for such an add on. It might not be one that is possible to add on. I use to own a forum and you can't always add these unique options. That is why its very good to know these codes because when you can't add an easier way, at least you can learn the code to do it manually. It really depends on the way the forum is set up and the sites ability to do certain things. I do have to say however that its odd that the site does provide it in advanced mode but not quick edit. It really may be a template issue...or I might not have that word right for this forum...
Tula is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 08:35 AM   #26
Gifted
crazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I like the idea

Pretty sure it is possible as well. Here's a vBulletin thread:
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...t=strike+quick
crazysince95 is offline Male
Old 10-28-2009, 08:38 AM   #27
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Well the thing is, many people still use Quick Reply for regular posts. Editing strikethroughs are pretty quick, so if we had a strikethrough tool then we could just hit "modify", highlight what you want to strikethrough, and hit the strikethrough option
I see your point, but, you could do that for a whole lot of other options that the Reply Button has installed that the Quick Reply Button doesn't. If we add all these features, wouldn't it be like Replying regularly in the Quick Reply box? I think you should just press 'Go Advanced.'
It doesn't take long.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 08:18 PM   #28
Banned
Jayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to all

[s]I never use the codes up there. xD I type it myself because I do CSS, HTML, and practice BB Code regularly so it's natural. But... I guess we can use it. 8DDD[/s]

(I keep putting <s> instead of []. xDDDD)
Jayfeather is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 07:17 AM   #29
e all love our

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

Cool, I agree with that, it does get annoying having to go to click on go advanced bfore you hav ethe option. Hope this happens!
~Fluffypup
fluffypup is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 07:31 PM   #30
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
I see your point, but, you could do that for a whole lot of other options that the Reply Button has installed that the Quick Reply Button doesn't. If we add all these features, wouldn't it be like Replying regularly in the Quick Reply box? I think you should just press 'Go Advanced.'
It doesn't take long.
This suggestion is just asking for the strikethrough option- I don't think that makes it a Go Advanced reply Editing is supposed to be quick and not take too long, and that simple add-on (which I think should be possible) would be very useful for members
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange, hi :), team finnick, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε