Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2008, 08:42 PM   #21
you're not alone
Webkinz :)

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Default Re: Sixty-Second PM Rule, Suggestion. EVERYONE Please Read.

I started typeing fast in like 2nd grade! xD
minimaid is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2008, 09:01 PM   #22
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

It's annoying, but useful when you click the "send" button twice.
Ivie is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 09:07 PM   #23
bekahluvsjesus(:

bekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guide

I agree TOTALLY!! Every single day when i get on, i have a bunch of PMs, and I type very fast, so it annoys me SO much to have to wait that long! Like today I had twelve, and every time I got that thing saying, "Please wait __ more seconds!" And most of the time i had to wait like 45 seconds.... ALL of my WI friends have complained to me about it before to! I know it helps decrease spam and stuff, but maybe have it like be 20 seconds!!! That would be SO much easier for me!! Great idea!! I've wanted this to happen SO many times, and I know alot of other people want it to happen to! Rep!
bekah_rose is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 09:10 PM   #24
Autism Awareness

WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!

I disagree,I think it`d be NICE,but you`d be getting 100 PMs in about 60 seconds.
WWhimsyDragon is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 09:32 PM   #25
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

I think that it should be something shorter like 20 or 30 seconds. I know it is to prevent spamming, however if i am sending out the results of a contest to 10 people, i usually cut and paste and it can be very annoying to wait a minute.
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 09:46 PM   #26
Flablo
Gifted

Flablo will become famous soon enough

This feature is to prevent spamming - and should not be taken away. just because you disagree does not mean others don't - 60 seconds gives you enough time to re-read the posts, and edit out any typos or perhaps correct something you really did not mean. It also teaches kids that Its not always a good idea to just type up some random crap and send It. like 'Lol'.. do you really want messages like that spamming up your inbox? I would not. try typing slower and thinking about what you say, It'll help.

I understand everyone can type fast - as I can too. I've learned however, its better to take your time... and think about what your going to say. try Going to different sites at one time, It will teach you how to multi task - Witch is a great skill and can help tons. I mean come on... You don't just go on webkinzinsider, do you?

try researching an animal that you think Is fasanating, or pick up a hobby. I mean... people aren't this obsessed to start ranting about this... are they?
Old 12-08-2008, 10:13 PM   #27
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I think limiting the time limit would still prevent spamming and yet it is less annoying. Best Of Both Worlds..
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 11:35 PM   #28
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

I encounter problems with the PM factor, but not that commonly, just when having PM conversatons . I don't think it needs to be changed, but moving it down to 20 or 30 seconds would be nice!
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 06:24 AM   #29
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I like it.. now if there were only a way to prevent the spam, but I guess that is what reporting is for Can't stand those chain letters!
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 07:43 AM   #30
Is Justin a

grundoluvir will become famous soon enough

I like everyone's points of view, I just get annoyed easily.. and WI IS the only site I get on.plus, WW, yahoo, youtube, and sites i HAVE to get on.
grundoluvir is offline Female
Closed

Tags
maddie has a tag!!!