Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2008, 06:18 PM   #11
Is Justin a
Webkinz :)

grundoluvir will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Sixty-Second PM Rule, Suggestion. EVERYONE Please Read.

I'm liking the creative comments.
grundoluvir is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2008, 07:01 PM   #12
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree, maybe only 40 seconds between PMs.
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 07:18 PM   #13
Leah Clearwater. ;]
Gifted

leahme999 has disabled reputation

I agree; it should only be 20 seconds in between. IMO.
leahme999 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 07:19 PM   #14
hy am I still a

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

I think it would be nice because I got spam PM on other sites... I thought there was one? This would be GREAT!
SmelzGood84 is offline Male
Old 12-08-2008, 07:22 PM   #15
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy
This is to prevent spam which I think would be much more annoying. If there is another way, that would be great, but I'm not sure what that would be.
But you cant really sppamm in a chat like PM'ing
I have a few people who I PM everyday for like months now and I have to wait a loooooooong time to do that xD.
I think 20 seconds is fine except on the DCT :/
Cuz when Im doing mergies it gets haard xD
minimaid is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 07:33 PM   #16
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

There is probably a reason behind the sixty-seconds between PMs rule.

We're just missing it.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 07:35 PM   #17
I Love You

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

Yes! Even though I am In Ememntry school ,I am a fasyt typer. I would like to decrease it to maybe 20 seconds or so.
lilpanda123 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 07:57 PM   #18

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

I am not really sure what difference 20-40 seconds is really going to make. It is one of those things that if WI were to decrease it by seconds...it would feel pretty much the same as now. No matter what you are still forced to wait. And most likely only be a matter of time before people become frustrated with the 20 second rule.

I can understand the frustration felt but maybe instead of getting worked up while waiting than used your time to add a little extra something...use the Go Advanced button and add some smilies or something. Maybe it would help to pass the seconds instead of focusing on the time in between each pm. Just a thought.
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 07:59 PM   #19
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

This has been brought up before,
and i agree, maybe more like 30 seconds
Old 12-08-2008, 08:06 PM   #20
Do you like cake?

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by lilpanda123
Yes! Even though I am In Ememntry school ,I am a fasyt typer. I would like to decrease it to maybe 20 seconds or so.
I am in it too and I am also a fast typer it would be nice to have it to be about twenty-five or something around that.
rachel21 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
maddie has a tag!!!