Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 02:40 PM   #11
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: A simple 'thanks' (There she goes again... :P)

(why why, did I ever let you go? xD [momma mia... your title i started singing... xDD])

Foreign said it all. lol
I agree. WI has so many warm and inviting people. I met a 'lil kinz and she made an amazing thread! I was blown away. You can't judge people by the reps you see or the stars, like you can't judge people by looks, or you can't judge a book by it's cover. Everyone brings something different to the table.
I'm glad WI has a variety. Different people showed me different things. Like you Ave, I was like.. err, what's RPing, now I LOVE it. :]
Thanks everyone!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2009, 02:43 PM   #12
Siiba
Webkinz :)

Siiba will become famous soon enough

I completely agree! Founders, admins, mods, gifts coaches, members, thank you all so much! And thank you, Ave, for starting this thread!
Siiba is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 02:45 PM   #13
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Saying thank you to all that have effected me in my own way.. I am very appreciative of my friends,family and a place to call home..

Friends are like family.. they come into your life when you least expect them to.. and they are so hard to let go..

THANK YOU
tink
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 02:48 PM   #14
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

your so right Ave! I am just think wow there are so many people I could thank and I like your annology with the ropes and eveything. I am thinking about how wonderful people, in and out of WI, are and how they help each other.
I don't remember every person who helped me and I don't remeber everyperson who's thread I posted on but I guess tey are all ropes too....we have so many ropes that sometimes we don't even realize how lucky we are and we don't realize how many friends we have but now that I think about it, I have a lot!
thanks for your awesome cool thread, it is really wonderful!
muzicfreak is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 03:06 PM   #15
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

This is a wonderful thread!

WI has become like a second-online-home to me.[not to sound addicted] I've been having down days recently, and guess what? I've also been coming on a lot more. I don't have any friends in my neighborhood. But the people here on WI are just as good. I have many Bffs and Bfs on here that always cheer me up when I'm down. Rping helps to, it gets my mind off things[]

Rep for you
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 08:51 PM   #16
candiebliss
Gifted

Candi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of lightCandi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of lightCandi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you for this post. It was very well said and I couldn't agree with you more. This thread really reflects the kindness that people bring to this site.

Thank you so much to the members & staff of WI!

Rep for you, Ave, for making this thread.
Candi_Bliss is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 12:36 AM   #17
Nick loves me AND my
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

Once again, I have found yet another reason to stay on WI forever.

Ave, what you're saying is simply beautiful. And true. WI is the best home-away-from-home site ever. Thank you all for the great change WI has set into my life.
nick*is*so*cute is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 12:52 AM   #18
ebkinz Fanatic!
Webkinz :)

Igothi has a spectacular aura about

Although I am new to WI, I feel like I have been here for a long time. Everyone here has made me feel so welcome and I do appreciate the moderators who take the time to monitor this site so that all of us may have a pleasant experience. Thank you, to all of you!!
Igothi is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 02:28 AM   #19
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

I totally agree too
Munchies is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 07:30 AM   #20
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by cocoharry
This was a lovely thread to start. I have just been on the forum for a little over a month and am continually impressed with the caliber of members that are on the forum, and the dedication of the moderators, administrators and founders. It is great to see a community of such nice people come together with a common interest, and all be so supportive of one another.

Great post!
I'm very glad you feel this way as well- Welcome to WI (kinda belated lol) and I hope you enjoy your time here!

View Post Originally Posted by BackFlip15
(why why, did I ever let you go? xD [momma mia... your title i started singing... xDD])

Foreign said it all. lol
I agree. WI has so many warm and inviting people. I met a 'lil kinz and she made an amazing thread! I was blown away. You can't judge people by the reps you see or the stars, like you can't judge people by looks, or you can't judge a book by it's cover. Everyone brings something different to the table.
I'm glad WI has a variety. Different people showed me different things. Like you Ave, I was like.. err, what's RPing, now I LOVE it. :]
Thanks everyone!
Now I have that song stuck in my head, thanks
Closed

Tags
'thank you'