Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 08:39 PM   #1
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default A simple 'thanks' (There she goes again... :P)

I have seen... a few threads like this in the past, but, from what I am currently aware of, none are open or active and I feel that it is important to express my thanks to WI.

WI has become something like a safe harbor to be. If I ever have a not-so-great day in real life, I know I can always come to WI. I have friends here, friends that I know can cheer my up when I'm done. And even those who I have never really conversed with before are extremely nice and helpful... from Lil Kinz to Gift Gurus, the staff as well... all so welcoming and sweet. From the moment I came to WI to where I am now, I've expierenced all the wonderful things about WI.

You know what I have realized? My life may sometimes may be like a ropes course. My friends, in and out of WI, are like those ropes that you hang onto when you are walking the 'cat walk' or some other ropes course activity. Some people that I have not quite become close with may be thinner ropes, and those who I am very close with I can call the thick ropes. But everyone here is a rope of my life, I've realized, and I'd really like to thank WI for that.

WI has taught me things. I've learned not to judge people by their rank, rep bars, post count, or their time spent on WI. It's the same in life; the most reserved, shy person can end up being sweet and friendly.

So, what I'm trying to say is... thank you. Thanks to the staff: the founders, Justin and Wendy; the admins; the moderators; the gift coaches. Thanks to all the members: lilkinz to gift guru. Thanks to all.

If you've got time, would it really be too hard to come and post here with your thanks to WI?

Have a great evening
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2009, 08:56 PM   #2
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: A simple 'thanks' (There she goes again... :P)

Ave, Ave, Ave, once again you have caught me in another phase of 'So true, why didn't I make a thread about this? -pounds head on wall-'

You are completely right, everyone on here deserves a big pat on the back, for some, a welcoming pat, for some, a friendly pat, others, a heat felt pat and a smile, because they have all helped us make new friends, do new things, and overall, learn about Webkinz!
I'm getting beside the point.
What I mean is, great job. -Pat- This thread really expresses the kindness that all of the members feel and give out. Great job.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:59 PM   #3
<3
Webkinz :)

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

*starts a chant*
You nailed it! I mean, I agree. When feel lonely or just feel like I can't get anyone to understand me, I come on here. I usually express my feelings in roleplaying, which is great for me since my mom thinks I have an 'over-active imagination'. Psh... I also express my life in my stories. Now of course I don't use personal info, but it is sometimes based on me.

Anyways, you need a big kudo.

Thanks!
pixelgirl242 is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 09:06 PM   #4
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Thanks you two.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:11 PM   #5
oot! SUMMER!!!!
Gift Guru

gotchagood5 knows the way
gotchagood5 knows the waygotchagood5 knows the way

Dear Ave,

Brilliantly said! Thank you for saying so well what so many others feel! I am confident of that!!!

gotchagood5 is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 09:55 PM   #6
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

You're right, as usual, Ave.

I want to say thanks to Justin, Wendy, and Kevin for creating this great site, Kat, Wolf, Ivie, Webkinzluver321, Lunalovegood57, Ubicorn, WIluver45, and the rest from the "who would win? Harry potter and Twilight fans come here" thread,and candy, nicole, danielle, boovie, and the rest from the HP club, and bp, klock, munchies, coleen, dogluver20,dreamb, ying, Kat 2, wild, CC,bookworm22, lilbrat, and the rest from the gedct, the rest of my WI friends, and you, of course, for having do many great and wonderful ideas!
gReTa is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 11:00 PM   #7
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

This was a lovely thread to start. I have just been on the forum for a little over a month and am continually impressed with the caliber of members that are on the forum, and the dedication of the moderators, administrators and founders. It is great to see a community of such nice people come together with a common interest, and all be so supportive of one another.

Great post!
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 07:41 AM   #8
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Ave
I have seen... a few threads like this in the past, but, from what I am currently aware of, none are open or active and I feel that it is important to express my thanks to WI.

WI has become something like a safe harbor to be. If I ever have a not-so-great day in real life, I know I can always come to WI. I have friends here, friends that I know can cheer my up when I'm done. And even those who I have never really conversed with before are extremely nice and helpful... from Lil Kinz to Gift Gurus, the staff as well... all so welcoming and sweet. From the moment I came to WI to where I am now, I've expierenced all the wonderful things about WI.

You know what I have realized? My life may sometimes may be like a ropes course. My friends, in and out of WI, are like those ropes that you hang onto when you are walking the 'cat walk' or some other ropes course activity. Some people that I have not quite become close with may be thinner ropes, and those who I am very close with I can call the thick ropes. But everyone here is a rope of my life, I've realized, and I'd really like to thank WI for that.

WI has taught me things. I've learned not to judge people by their rank, rep bars, post count, or their time spent on WI. It's the same in life; the most reserved, shy person can end up being sweet and friendly.

So, what I'm trying to say is... thank you. Thanks to the staff: the founders, Justin and Wendy; the admins; the moderators; the gift coaches. Thanks to all the members: lilkinz to gift guru. Thanks to all.

If you've got time, would it really be too hard to come and post here with your thanks to WI?

Have a great evening
Your right! WI has taught me many things (not to judge a book by it's cover etc...) I'd like to thank the founder's,all the staff and much more. I'd also like to thank nice,helpful people like you!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 07:45 AM   #9
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

I am adding my thanks. This site has been wonderful for me and my granddaughter. It is a safe and fun site and a lot of people work very hard to keep it that way. So my very many thanks to all!
Old 03-19-2009, 02:34 PM   #10
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

I totally get what you mean. WI has been one of the best parts of my life since I joined. Thank you WI!
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
'thank you'