Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2008, 01:24 PM   #11
ow! Now I'm a
Gift Guru

mbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud of

Default Re: "A Simple Thank you...

Absolutely, thank you so very much for this great site! And a very merry holiday season to all!
mbeaser is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2008, 01:26 PM   #12
emily44

Happy holidays everyone!!
Old 12-22-2008, 01:51 PM   #13
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I would like to thank everyone at WI, especially the founders, mods and admins. I decided to join WI this year and it was one of the best decisions I have made! WI is such a fun, wonderful and friendly site and I really enjoy being a member here. Everyone here is SOOOOOO nice! Today is my birthday and I have received so many warm "Happy Birthday " messages via PM, even from the members I have never met before. This alone shows how friendly and nice the members here are! I am so touched and grateful!!! I would like to thank EVERY member of WI for keeping this site such a fun and happy place! Happy holidays to EVERYONE!!
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 02:48 PM   #14
emily44

Thanks for reading this! anyone else?
Old 12-22-2008, 03:13 PM   #15
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Thank you, WI Staff

vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 03:20 PM   #16
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

thank you everyone at WI especially the founders,because without them we wouldn't be here!
We all love you!♥

Last edited by lizzyxwebkinz; 12-22-2008 at 03:23 PM..
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 03:21 PM   #17
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

A big heartfelt "THANK YOU!!!" to our wonderful staff, the Founders, Admins, Mods, and let's not forget the Gift Coaches! Everyone here really does a wonderful job, and most importantly, they are all people to look up to because they are helpful and friendly at the same time. They speak of being friendly and nice to people and not only speak of it, they show it to us as well. They really lead by example and are wonderful people to keep this site running as smoothly as it does!

So "Thanks! to the WI staff....each and every one of you!!!"
Polarity is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 03:23 PM   #18
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

A very nice time to bring this up, The Holidays.
Ah, where to start. First of all, you guys have done an ah-mazing job. Keeping this site appropriate, fun, and a great place to be. When there's a problem - BAM, it's fixed almost instantly. So, Happy Holidays and a Happy New year to the staff, AND to the members. (:

- Candice
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 04:43 PM   #19
emily44

Thanks you guys!! you made a very good point pop-tart! Happy holidays mods!
Closed