Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2007, 10:02 PM   #1
Gifted

MrsCharlieJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Signature Question

Hi Justin or whoever else in WI,

I made a signature, but whenever I try to save it I get a message saying the following error has occured: "BB code size value is too big."

What does that mean?

Thank you!
MrsCharlieJ
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2007, 10:11 PM   #2
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Signature Question

Well if the font is too big, then you can't use it, as it takes up space... that's what I heard anyway.
Old 06-19-2007, 11:23 PM   #3
Gifted

Question Re: Signature Question

View Post Originally Posted by rattygirl
Well if the font is too big, then you can't use it, as it takes up space... that's what I heard anyway.
Thanks a bunch, Rattygirl. I'd tried decreasing the font before and it didn't work, but it did this time, so thank you.

Now, though, I've uploaded a signature picture, but it doesn't show up with my signature. I've tried dragging the picture onto my signature and saving, but then it only shows up as a link. Any more tips?????

Thank you!
Old 06-19-2007, 11:24 PM   #4
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

No more advice here, sorry, I tried that with a cool siggie Bibikinz made me, but I got the same result. I need help too.
Old 06-19-2007, 11:25 PM   #5
theDuckyWI
Gift Guru

the Ducky is a name known to allthe Ducky is a name known to allthe Ducky is a name known to all

There is a size limit on pictures for your signature, also. I'm not totally sure what it is off hand, but basically, you need to make the pic smaller, and try again. Good luck!
Old 06-19-2007, 11:28 PM   #6
Gift Guru

bigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to behold

I know it can't be more than 3 lines, I had a little trouble getting mine on but it finally worked.

I was wondering if I could ask you a question about your avatar? I know these awesome avatars people have come from Yahoo, so I dashed over there today and made one, but for the life of me, I couldn't figure out how to get it over here. Because it's a media player thing it won't let me save the picture, and when I try the print screen thing it comes out so very teensy. Help?

BigKid
bigkid39 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2007, 11:35 PM   #7
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by bigkid39
I was wondering if I could ask you a question about your avatar? I know these awesome avatars people have come from Yahoo, so I dashed over there today and made one, but for the life of me, I couldn't figure out how to get it over here. Because it's a media player thing it won't let me save the picture, and when I try the print screen thing it comes out so very teensy. Help?

BigKid
Well, I'm probably not much help. I don't know how everyone else does it either, but I just took a screen shot. Mine is smaller than other people's, but not too bad. Maybe different photo editors make it different sizes? I used Microsoft Office Picture Manager to crop the screen shot down to just my avatar.

Can't wait to hear others' responses myself!
Old 06-19-2007, 11:40 PM   #8
Gift Guru

bigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks, that was a good answer, I'm not skilled in the art of computer cropping. I'll have to try it again. In the meantime we will see what the pro's have to say lol
Old 06-19-2007, 11:43 PM   #9
Gifted

Smile Re: Signature Question

View Post Originally Posted by bigkid39
I'm not skilled in the art of computer cropping. I'll have to try it again.
What computer program are you using to bring up your screen shot? Are you on a PC or Mac?
Old 06-19-2007, 11:45 PM   #10
Gift Guru

I'm on a PC ... and I usually use the paint option to edit my pictures but the small ones end up in a big blank back ground.
Closed