Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2011, 01:51 PM   #41
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•
Webkinz :)

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Signature Lines

View Post Originally Posted by Pandalover4ever
yeah, me too! Sometimes i have 3 lines and says i am over the limit
Wow
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2011, 05:08 PM   #42
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

extra signature lines are a privilege to the staff because they spend a lot of time making this site as successful as it is. also, you can get extra signature lines if you have a subscription to be an insider insider. i believe having more signature lines would make the site go slower, too. so really, having extra signature lines should only be a privilege, as i don't find it necessary to add more lines
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 08-07-2011, 05:21 PM   #43
I Love You

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by AsH xO
extra signature lines are a privilege to the staff because they spend a lot of time making this site as successful as it is. also, you can get extra signature lines if you have a subscription to be an insider insider. i believe having more signature lines would make the site go slower, too. so really, having extra signature lines should only be a privilege, as i don't find it necessary to add more lines

I think this is a great idea!

Last edited by lilpanda123; 08-08-2011 at 08:28 AM..
lilpanda123 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2011, 11:35 PM   #44
huffs
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

View Post Originally Posted by lilpanda123
But I dont understand; Why is it a privledge? It's just writing.
Not to be mean but why should I have to pay to get 5 line siggys?

I think this is a great idea!
Excuse me? I don't suppose you've read any previous posts, or finished reading Ash's post? She did imply that the site may slow down, due to so many lines. I wouldn't say I'm certain of this, but I can't say I doubt it, either.

Why should you pay to be a deluxe member on Webkinz?
Why should you pay to upgrade an account on Wajas or Alacrity?
Why should you pay to have a membership on Club Penguin?
Why should you pay to be an Insider Insider?

Because it gives you priviledges some people don't have.

Everything has its reasons. Say, I don't believe you realize that WI is not free to have up and running. Justin is most likely paying to keep this place up. Perhaps given share from subscribing as an Insider Insider is a small compensation, or may even help pay? Last time I checked, hosting something on vBulletin wasn't free. And so I've been told by someone who's hosting on MyBB, too. MyBB and vBulletin cost money, to keep websites hosted on it, up.

Also, as I had previous mentioned, if WI members get what they want, and earn more signature lines.. where will we be? Unsatisfied members who will take advantage, and ask for more signature lines. Sure, in your head you may protesting against that statement, but you haven't seen it. It's happened on countless websites, before. People kept getting what wanted, but they still kept asking for more.

And, as forementioned, you can simply make a text block picture, instead.

Now, pardon me if that came off as rude, as that was not was I was directly aiming for. But what's said has been said, and it's finally out of my system. Thank Goddess.

Last edited by Miafire; 08-21-2011 at 12:45 PM..
Miafire is offline Male
Old 08-08-2011, 12:33 AM   #45
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Try assigning a font size to your lines, use size 2 or less. You might find that you can fit more stuff in, that way.
I never knew about that. Thanks! That's good to know.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 08-08-2011, 02:45 PM   #46
♥Always♥

charis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clown

Yeah its said. I need my sig pic, my links, information, and sometimes a siggie quote so id say 5 at the most. I wish we could get more lines
charis99 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2011, 09:48 PM   #47
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Yeah, maybe make it 4 lines...3 text, one pic
000000005 is offline Male
Old 08-21-2011, 03:35 AM   #48
Banned
FrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guide

I totally agree. Having maybe 5 lines would be nice. Just to fit all the links and lyrics and that stuff.

View Post Originally Posted by AsH xO
Not to be rude, but everyone is talking about how to treat other people fairly. I don't want to have to spend money just to get more lines.
FrenchFry130 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2011, 12:42 PM   #49
huffs
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

View Post Originally Posted by FrenchFry130
I totally agree. Having maybe 5 lines would be nice. Just to fit all the links and lyrics and that stuff.

Not to be rude, but everyone is talking about how to treat other people fairly. I don't want to have to spend money just to get more lines.
Pardon me, but I don't see how Ash was being rude.
Miafire is offline Male
Old 08-21-2011, 06:30 PM   #50
Banned
FrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Miafire
Pardon me, but I don't see how Ash was being rude.
i didn't say she was being rude. I just said that i don't want to seem rude by saying that.
FrenchFry130 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, adventure time!!!, k.i.r.s.t.y. waz here, k.i.r.s.t.y.! supports!, kpksupports!, love who you are♥, megan wuz here, tigerdove, wi!, you are beautiful(: