Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2011, 12:59 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Default Re: Signature Lines

I agree with you!
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2011, 06:44 PM   #22

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Pandalover4ever
yeah, me too! Sometimes i have 3 lines and says i am over the limit
You probably clicked "Enter" so there is an invisible line, like this:

^^^ See, invisible line; but it still counts as a line. Just press the down arrow, and if it goes down a line hit "Backspace."

I do think this is a great idea though!!!
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2011, 09:03 AM   #23

swimmergal20+ has disabled reputation

i'm on another forum, and they have it that you can have unlimited signature space, but if it goes over 450 pixels, they have a scroll bar on the side so it doesn't take up more space than that.
that's probably not do-able here, but just a suggestion.
Old 07-26-2011, 06:58 PM   #24
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

I admit, even just one more line would give a lot of extra space. I like the image allowance size, but I do wish that we had just a bit more text space.

Though I'd like to point out if you use text on a transparent background, it sort of doubles as text, and you still get your three lines extra. Just a thought.
Old 07-27-2011, 09:14 PM   #25
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

I think it'd be nice if we could get one or two more lines, it would be very useful and give us a little more room for text (:
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Old 07-28-2011, 07:29 AM   #26
noomch

mentos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledge

i think the signature limit is wonderful as it is and doesn't need to be bigger. we don't want signatures all over the page. some people are experiencing glitches that don't allow them to use even those three lines - and that problem, should be handled.
mentos is offline Female
Old 07-28-2011, 07:43 AM   #27
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

My main problem with the limit is you see my current sig? Clearly within the limit. HOWEVER due to the length of the url= code I had to use ******* to shorten the links. Before that it was telling me it was more lines than is allowed which clearly isn't the case

A line or two more would be welcome but if possible I don't think it should count the coded text because that isn't displayed...
Old 07-28-2011, 08:47 AM   #28
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by NedOwl
My main problem with the limit is you see my current sig? Clearly within the limit. HOWEVER due to the length of the url= code I had to use ******* to shorten the links. Before that it was telling me it was more lines than is allowed which clearly isn't the case

A line or two more would be welcome but if possible I don't think it should count the coded text because that isn't displayed...
It might help if you assigned a SIZE to your font, make it 2 or less.

As for the problem with the URL length: if you're uploading your siggie pic from a website, try saving it to your computer instead, then upload it from there, (option #2 in the Edit Signature). This is always recommended anyways, to prevent losing a favorite siggie pic.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 07-28-2011, 09:01 AM   #29
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
It might help if you assigned a SIZE to your font, make it 2 or less.

As for the problem with the URL length: if you're uploading your siggie pic from a website, try saving it to your computer instead, then upload it from there, (option #2 in the Edit Signature). This is always recommended anyways, to prevent losing a favorite siggie pic.
The pic isn't the problem. That is loaded on here. The url length problem was on the links underneath. If you hover on 3 out of the 4 links in my sig, they've got a ******* address rather than the full length one from this site as when it was the full length one there was 'too many lines' according to the editor.

Thanks for the size tip though
Old 07-28-2011, 09:24 AM   #30
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

Guys remember this is about siggie lines, not siggie pics.
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, adventure time!!!, k.i.r.s.t.y. waz here, k.i.r.s.t.y.! supports!, kpksupports!, love who you are♥, megan wuz here, tigerdove, wi!, you are beautiful(: