Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2010, 02:23 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Juicy Couture has disabled reputation

Default signature image options

is it possible that in our signatures, instead of having to upload a picture we can just use image tags?
( [ img][/ img] ) because on a lot of signatures that i make/use it turns the background black when it's uploaded and if we were able to use image tags it would eliminate that problem. [:
Juicy Couture is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2010, 02:36 PM   #2
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: signature image options

I'm pretty sure that's hotlinking and it's not allowed. Why not just save the image and upload it? It's not very hard.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2010, 02:41 PM   #3
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

If you get the direct link code when you upload it to tinypic, image shack ect. then you should hove no problem. If your background changes then mostly likely its something you did.
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 07-27-2010, 02:56 PM   #4

Juicy Couture has disabled reputation

no, that's not the problem it's when it's being uploaded the background shows up black & when i make it & upload it to tinypic the background is transparent. like it should be
Juicy Couture is offline Female
Old 07-27-2010, 03:15 PM   #5
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

I think you are saving it as a .jpg file [which doesn't support transparency] not .gif or .png which supports transparency.
softballipod is offline Female
Old 07-27-2010, 10:48 PM   #6

peachypeaches is a forum hero
peachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum hero

Sometimes it takes away transparency if the file size is too big. Just make sure it's the right size and it shouldn't be a problem. Also I think that using image tags would be nice, but I don't mind how it is now...
Old 07-28-2010, 09:12 PM   #7
kathy/kasia

WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth
WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth

i agree, cause sometimes i make things that are super duper pretty but the file size ends up being like, 60kb.
so i wish we would be able to do that.
or atleast make the limit 100kb.
WebkinzRockzz is offline Female
Old 07-28-2010, 09:48 PM   #8
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

You could fill the background with #DBE7F8 to avoid using transparency and causing complications. I've never had much luck with leaving the background empty--- it always turns black.
Old 07-30-2010, 02:01 PM   #9
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

i also agree!!!!!
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 08-02-2010, 10:37 AM   #10
fashionista♥

stripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledge

I think it's a good idea. It would also save space on your computer in case you forgot to delete it when you were done using it.
Closed

Tags
crashkittenjr was here!, g was here, rylee roo loves you!