Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2007, 07:13 PM   #1
WHONK™!!!
Gift Guru

vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Siggy and Posting Pics

First off, I just made a new siggy for myself and I don't want anyone else to steal it. What can I do to put a lock of some type on it so other people can't just copy it and put it in their siggy.

Second, I need help posting pictures. I have Vista and the guides here don't help me. DO NOT POST ANYTHING that has to do with pressing print screen/system requirements and then going to paint, becuse IT DOES NOT WORK ON VISTA. Its not a problem with my computer, just a change with vista from XP.

Thanks for any help!

---------- vince730 added 331 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

SOMEONE HELP! Its been SEVEN HOURS with not 1 responce!

Last edited by vince730; 11-23-2007 at 07:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
vince730 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2007, 07:15 PM   #2
fastpitchslugger and
Gifted

fastpitchslugger is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Siggy and Posting Pics

I so badly wish I could help you but I have Windows 2000 and not Vista but I could probably ask my dad about it
Old 11-23-2007, 07:24 PM   #3
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

on protecting your images..maybe you could just write some text on it with your name on it..or something personalized for you, with a graphics program.

sorry..cant help with the other..seems like awhile back someone had shared a link that would allow you to be able to take screenshots..but it required you to purchase the program..I dont remember the link..but if thats something you would be willing to do or if ther is no other solution..maybe you can google it and find something out there

good luck vince!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 11-23-2007, 07:54 PM   #4
WHONK™!!!
Gift Guru

vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Thanks Mom2hnemi! You always seem to be a help to me! A rep point for you. I feel so left out not being able to do it. I am starting to not like Vista.

Anyone else have any help ideas?
vince730 is offline Male
Old 11-23-2007, 08:17 PM   #5
sugarcandy135241 is just really nicesugarcandy135241 is just really nice

I am very sorry, but i do not have any idea! Windows Vista is something that just came out right? and i am afraid that i do not have it, nor am i familiar with the program. I am terribly sorry about this inconvenience to you, and i hope that you figure it out real soon!
Old 11-23-2007, 08:27 PM   #6

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

Vista is a pain. I don't know why the print screen button doesn't work for you. I have Vista and I hit "print screen" and then go into Paint Shop (you can use Paint or another editing program) and click "edit" and "paste as new image." I have had no problem with that working.

As far as people stealing your signature...there is really no way to stop it. You can add your name in the signature to make it more difficult for someone else to use but my images are taken all the time. The people here on WI are very good about reporting the theft to me and letting me know when people are using images that don't belong to them.

I wish I could be more help :0)
Closed