Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2007, 11:59 AM   #1
Impended
Gifted

impended is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Siggy help?

In my signature page it says the image is limited to 100px by 400px, yet I've seen poeple woth bigger images then that c:

I was just wondering if the size increased with post count? Because I think it looks like the more the post, the bigger the signature... xD
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2007, 04:56 PM   #2
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Default Re: Siggy help?

I can tell you mine is 100 x 450

Below is what is noted on my signature page..does yours say something different??
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 450 by 150 pixels or 29.3 KB (whichever is smaller).
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 11-21-2007, 05:31 PM   #3
Impended
Gifted

Yeah, for me the requirements are smaller. This is what it says:

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 400 by 100 pixels.
Old 11-21-2007, 05:34 PM   #4
carlythemonkey1

I can make you a signature if you want
Old 11-21-2007, 05:41 PM   #5
brenalex22
Webkinz :)

Wrules22 is on a distinguished road

Cool Re: Siggy help?

Siggy i dont need help but they are selling the golden hippo fridge at the curio shop today november 21 2007. pleas tell the person who does the articals.:cs::el1::goo::gor::husky::panda ::pgn::pig::ppony:
Old 11-21-2007, 05:49 PM   #6
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by impended
Yeah, for me the requirements are smaller. This is what it says:

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 400 by 100 pixels.
ohhh hmm well that is interesting then..I did not realize! Maybe it goes up after "Gifted" status rather than post count I would think..I never had paid attention to that since my siggy I just got not too terribly long ago

---------- mom2hnemi added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

impended~ you are still "lilkinz"..after 10 posts..when the system catches up..you will turn to "webkinz" status..you will have to check and see if that changes your limits..and if not..maybe its "gifted" status.

Last edited by mom2hnemi; 11-21-2007 at 05:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-21-2007, 05:55 PM   #7
Impended
Gifted

Thats probably it then xD And that's weird that it hasn't updated yet. I really didn't notice.

And Carly, no thanks^^
Old 11-21-2007, 06:13 PM   #8
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by impended
Thats probably it then xD And that's weird that it hasn't updated yet. I really didn't notice.

And Carly, no thanks^^
maybe logging out and back in will change your status
Closed