Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2012, 07:23 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Default Re: Shout-out section.

I love this idea. Sadly it is going to be turned down because there is the slight possibility of it making someone feel bad.
It would be awesome though, but almost every section idea is turned down :c.
zacspet is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2012, 08:22 PM   #12
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by zacspet
I love this idea. Sadly it is going to be turned down because there is the slight possibility of it making someone feel bad.
It would be awesome though, but almost every section idea is turned down :c.
Thank you so much, that makes me feel better!
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 11:55 PM   #13
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Well, I like the idea! It's kinda similar to the Birthday section
karenpd is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 12:29 AM   #14
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Yeah, people don't always get a thread made for them, but there's really no complaining about that, right?
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 07:30 AM   #15
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Sorry but...

It would almost be like a popularity competition.
& people's feelings would get hurt, etc.

But if you really want to thank someone, or just compliment them, the easiest and most efficient way would be just VM them. Yes, they may lose/delete the VM, but they will still remember it in their hearts♥

However, it really is a sweet suggestion! Very meaningful.
This is exactly what I was trying to say
889wlry is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 10:55 AM   #16
ebkinz made me a

dogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yes...went someone was feeling down. I agree in that sence.
dogluver12 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 11:19 AM   #17
Gifted

gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Well, this is a good idea, and I can tell that you don't mean it this way, but I kind of have to agree with Mickey. It could lead to a "popularity contest," and that's the last thing we want to happen here on WI. I know that many of us wouldn't use the section in that way, but we need to try to avoid hurt feelings.

I'm sorry, it was a good idea (), but I just don't think it would work the way we want it to.

~Lu
gimmeabook is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 11:44 AM   #18
Name: Bailey/Piplup

donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!

This is a very good idea, but as everyone else was saying it could hurt others feelings. People might feel bad that no one had ever said anything about them because maybe they post in a less popular forum. I think that people get accreditted or acknowledged when they are friends with someone that has a big event such as 5,000 posts, spinny stars, or even just a birthday. Even if we weren't allowed to make a direct shout out they will still warm our hearts.
donpiplup is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 01:05 PM   #19
Lead me to the cross

coolbigsis is sweet stuff
coolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuff

I tried before, but apparently someone might have hurt feelings if they're left out. :c
coolbigsis is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 01:15 PM   #20
kk 2teal2 hand2
Banned
poppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guide

eh who cares if people get offended
I like it
poppilove is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dudeeee kesha wuz here!, goo goo g'joob, think outside the [box]