Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2008, 06:37 PM   #11
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Should I hesitate?

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
If something is posted that isn't aligned with the rules, we as members must be looked upon to "flag" or report things that make us feel uncomfortable. - Fact is, mods can't get everywhere and see all posts. I know at times it seems harsh, but I assure you the mods & admin are wonderful people and have a level hand in it all. They will more then likely just speak with the person if it is there first time.

You are also able to "delete" profile messages -
just "tick" the box near the commentators user name - scroll down and press "delete message".
Yes.The mods here are kind and responisble.UNLIKE other websites.They will handle it the right way!
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2008, 06:39 PM   #12
GreekAsianPanda

Report them yeeeeaaah!! >=D
Old 10-20-2008, 07:20 PM   #13
hoopie! Level 7!!!
Webkinz :)

Webkinz Mommy will become famous soon enough

I thought someone could only do that on your profile if they are listed as your friend.

I should read up on the rules to be sure though.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:31 PM   #14
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Thanks everyone for replying I wanted to zoom in on these two posts here <3

View Post Originally Posted by -Lilypad
I normally self delete messages like that. Normally, if I get another one from the same person about the same thread after I delete it, I will report it.
That is a good strategy. I mean.. I've gotten a couple, but not from the same people. The first time, i send them a PM or Profile message telling them that that was spam. Usually they are new members, so it doesn't bother me QUITE as much, but when you have been here fur-ever, then you should kinda know
View Post Originally Posted by kinzluvor
Hello!!

It may be annoying but heres what you can do....

As a pervious post said said all mods, admins, etc. cant get to all the posts that are in this site. Its up too us to keep this website safe. We play a larger amount in this site than you think!! If you dont feel comftable with a post, pm,or profile vistor message you can "flag" it. Or if you dont feel comfy "flagin" a post just delte it. Or you can tell a mod, admin, etc.

flag it
delte it
tell someone

we got to make this site safe too!!

Hopes this helps alot!!
MmM-HMM, We need to help out the mods and stuff by doing lil things like that!
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 10-20-2008, 09:54 PM   #15
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by pianolover
Please don't spam threads.
1.She didn't spam the thread. You must have only seen part of it because she wrote WAY more than that.

2. What is a spam? I thought it was being rude or something like that but is it really like putting a post with no topic.

I'll go check the rules.
Amymt is offline Female
Old 10-20-2008, 10:20 PM   #16
Gift Trainee

Arbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of light

I think you can use the report button without hesitation. You are just flagging the message and noting your concern. The final decision of what to do about it (if anything) is up to the forum moderators. All you are doing is asking them to look at it.

They can't be everywhere at once, so it is up to all of us to help keep an eye on things and help keep this forum safe and pleasant. Of course, the newer members (and even some older ones) may not know all the rules. I don't see anything wrong with reminding them about rules, if you feel up to doing it pleasantly. If you don't feel comfortable with a communication and are uncomfortable with replying to it, just let a moderator know about it. They have guidelines and experience with how to deal with it.
Arbee is offline Female
Old 10-21-2008, 11:20 AM   #17
Webkinz :)
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by pianolover
Please don't spam threads.
She didn't, just informing u.
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 10-21-2008, 06:01 PM   #18
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Amymt
1.She didn't spam the thread. You must have only seen part of it because she wrote WAY more than that.

2. What is a spam? I thought it was being rude or something like that but is it really like putting a post with no topic.

I'll go check the rules.
Oh, yeah, I guess the computer sent a reply before she meant it to, because she wrota a whole paragraph

Spamming is like when someone makes a post like htis.

Thread Title: I got the webkinz eagle!

Post: Wow! I got asn eagle! Her name is Wowzer. Her room looks cool!

*Now ehre are some reply examples. Reply 1 is good, Reply 2 is spam.*

Reply 1
Congrats! I hope to find an eagle.

Reply 2
Zomg my favorite color is orange
lalalalal
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 10-21-2008, 07:00 PM   #19
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

Yes I've even got a spam/solicitous PM! I tolf the member that WI has a policy against this and not to do it again. They got offended but I thought I did the right thing.
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Old 10-21-2008, 07:14 PM   #20
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

I usually do. They bug me and the staff should know.
Ivie is offline Female
Closed