Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2010, 05:45 PM   #1
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Wink Sharing Threads?

I think maybe there should be an option to "Share" a thread. Like on YouTube, you click share and the person gets a video. But, this time the person receives a thread, or a link to a thread. This would be really fun, because then you could show your friends neat threads. What do you think, is this, or something like this even possible? Thanks.

- Emma8432
Emma8432 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2010, 05:49 PM   #2
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: Sharing Threads?

I believe you can (though I'm not sure if I have it enabled for regular members), under "thread tools", you should see "e-mail this page"...?
Justin is offline Male
Old 05-24-2010, 05:52 PM   #3
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

I think your able to email a page, aren't you? Though I'm a Gift Guru so I don't know about regular members.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:55 PM   #4
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
I believe you can (though I'm not sure if I have it enabled for regular members), under "thread tools", you should see "e-mail this page"...?
Oh, I see it. But more of a new tool, not a PM. Like, if you have a YouTube, how it is like that.
Old 05-24-2010, 07:00 PM   #5
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432
Oh, I see it. But more of a new tool, not a PM. Like, if you have a YouTube, how it is like that.

Justin; looks like it shows up for all members.

Emma, the current feature is not a PM at all. You enter an e-mail address to send it to.
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 05-24-2010, 07:18 PM   #6

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

Emma are you talking about how you can share a video on utube like send it to facebook or twitter? (along with many other sites like those out there). And are you talking about linking it to a website or to peoples individual email? I am not sure you could even do the email. When a link is sent to facebook for example it puts the link in your profile for your friends to see the link. You could link a specific thread to facebook I think by putting thelink in your facebook profile.

Last edited by LoriM13; 05-24-2010 at 07:21 PM..
LoriM13 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2010, 07:31 PM   #7
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

The feature isn't a PM, you actually just send an e-mail to the e-mail address you want to send it to. Just like any regular e-mail you send.
Old 05-24-2010, 07:33 PM   #8
band guys are so
Gifted

Wink Re: Sharing Threads?

View Post Originally Posted by stormypanda
The feature isn't a PM, you actually just send an e-mail to the e-mail address you want to send it to. Just like any regular e-mail you send.
Oh, it is? Well, what I mean is like another section in the User CP called "Shared With You" or something like that.
Old 05-24-2010, 07:36 PM   #9
Webkinz :)

mamaMOO is on a distinguished road

i think this is a very good idea
this way it is not too hard to find wanted threads by your friends
mamaMOO is offline Female
Old 05-24-2010, 07:49 PM   #10
horan's bed
Gift Guru

Oh, it is? Well, what I mean is like another section in the User CP called "Shared With You" or something like that.
Ah, I see what you mean. So you want to be able to share threads with other people just on WI? Am I correct?
Closed