Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2009, 08:23 PM   #11
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Shared Avatar and Sig shops

Well, Webberlily has it perfect. Just include another sample of your work. . .ya know good adverting.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2009, 07:37 AM   #12
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

I admit that I used to bump up my avvie/siggy shop a lot. I admit to doing it like 10 or 15 times a day xD. But now,its really only like once every other week or so.
But,I do see a lot of shops that are constantly like "Anyyyyybboooody herrrrreee?" And they get a bunch of orders,just because people see it because its right at the top. Then,you see some shops that are just like "Annnnnyyyyboooodddyyyy heeeerrrreee?" Like,once every week. Great thread!

(I wish I could give you some rep but I have to spread some around >.<)
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 08-05-2009, 07:48 AM   #13
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

Bumping isn't allowed outside of the Gift Exchange anyways, so it is already a rule
Therefore, they are not allowed to do it and are breaking the rules.
If you see that, I would suggest flagging it.
Other ways to get your shop-to-the-top is to maybe say "Wow, look at all of the customers I have had..thank you guys so much!" or, "Just added something new!" or "Updated first post! Check it out!" when you add stuff to the first post.

Last edited by smvmonkey; 08-05-2009 at 07:50 AM..
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 08-05-2009, 07:53 AM   #14
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

I kinda agree, but how is it unfair to the other people who only have one person? One person can bump up their shop, but so can 2 people.
I don't really get that.
Old 08-05-2009, 08:48 AM   #15
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

It is unfair because 1 person can only bump it to the top one time, and two people can do it by rotating as much as they want.
Old 08-05-2009, 08:49 AM   #16
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by pokemon2
This is really irking for me. Whenever two people open a sig shop, and no one posts on it for a while, they just keep bumping it to the top. Like one of them post then the other. And it is usually just something like 'anyooooooooooooooooneeeee?' which I believe is fluff. Anyway, I think that you shouldn't be allowed to do that because it isn't fair to the other shops. I think that it should be against the rules to have a joined shop that two people keep bumping to the top. I know that it's not fair to the other shops that have only one owner. I really had to just say it because it was bugging me so much.
They shouldn't be doing that, because posts being carried out like that are spam. Also, the only thing in WI you may bump is your GE. Next time you see it, flag it .
wowewe is offline Female
Old 08-05-2009, 03:23 PM   #17
I'm a learning
Gifted

I did! It took looking at like 3 shops and 2 of them did that!
Old 08-05-2009, 03:39 PM   #18
Webkinz :)

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Honestly, it doesn't bother me. But I see your point, it does get annoying. Plus, BUMPING is NOT allowed outside of the Gift Exchange.
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 08-05-2009, 09:45 PM   #19
I'm a learning
Gifted

It's just hard at times. And it bugs me when rules are broken, and they get off scat free.
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito