Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2009, 06:02 PM   #1
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Default Shared Avatar and Sig shops

This is really irking for me. Whenever two people open a sig shop, and no one posts on it for a while, they just keep bumping it to the top. Like one of them post then the other. And it is usually just something like 'anyooooooooooooooooneeeee?' which I believe is fluff. Anyway, I think that you shouldn't be allowed to do that because it isn't fair to the other shops. I think that it should be against the rules to have a joined shop that two people keep bumping to the top. I know that it's not fair to the other shops that have only one owner. I really had to just say it because it was bugging me so much.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2009, 06:06 PM   #2
Gifted

Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Shared Avatar and Sig shops

It doesn't really bother me, yet I understand what you are saying. I can understand how it can get a little annoying.

-Sweets
Sweets2 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 06:09 PM   #3
According to
Webkinz :)

lalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonder

yeah i know what you mean. i don't really agree with the whole "bumping" idea. it isn't fair by the way i love your avvie. it's soooo cute
lalagirl770 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 06:10 PM   #4
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

And the rules say bumping is against the rules. So they are breaking the rules in a small loophole that may or may not be a loophole.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 06:22 PM   #5
According to

lalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by pokemon2
And the rules say bumping is against the rules. So they are breaking the rules in a small loophole that may or may not be a loophole.

yeah! lol
lalagirl770 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 07:34 PM   #6
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

I agree! It gets quite annoying. They need to be able to wait and be patient about these things. To be busy, you need to be reputable, and have something the customers want. Some people hunt for threads in the past too. If it gets closed, flag it. It gets quite annoying for those people who are honest.
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 07:44 PM   #7
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

It doesn't bother me at all, really but bumping is not aloud outside of the GE.

I normally try to find a post I did not respond to.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 08:09 PM   #8
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

BUMPing is not allowed outside of the GE. Synonyms of bumping such as "Anyone else?" are not allowed either, but may be tolerated in the Avvie & Siggie forum. However, they show a lack of imagination and turn customers off. And several in a row... it looks pitiful.

There are better ways to get your shop to the top of the list and attract customers:
1-Make a post that offers something new. A new post with a new skill, a new line of designs, a new service, etc. will bring you to the top and attract business too.
2-Make a post that thanks your customers. Make sure that you haven't forgotten or skipped over any. (Thanks TexasGirl!)
3-Make a clickable link to your shop in your siggie to attract customers.

Offer great service and constantly improve your computer skills and you won't ever really be tempted to bump your thread. If you have a good reputation, people will search through the pages for you.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 08:16 PM   #9
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

People should NOT be BUMPing. Alas, someone could easily BUMP up their post even if it isn't a shared shop. So, shared shops do not only do it, but others could BUMP up their shops as well.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 08:20 PM   #10
\m/

musicislife666 has disabled reputation

Oops, I am sorry, cause I've done that before. :-/ Well, I say "anyone else" but I guess it's wrong, I'm sorry. I won't do it again!
Thanks for the reminder!
xoxo
-Aubrey <3
musicislife666 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito