Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 04:53 PM   #1
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Default Share the Sorrowz Section

An idea for a section.A section which you share 'sorrowz' about WW...adoption glitches,not winning a trophy (and you came SO close),or just getting food from Winterfest and things like that.It would only be Webkinz sorrows.Post your ideas and opinions!
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2009, 04:58 PM   #2
i think imma
Webkinz :)

clublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Share the Sorrowz Section

Hmm.... It might be a good idea, but all that really is is complaining.
clublab30 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 05:26 PM   #3
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by sweetnspicy
An idea for a section.A section which you share 'sorrowz' about WW...adoption glitches,not winning a trophy (and you came SO close),or just getting food from Winterfest and things like that.It would only be Webkinz sorrows.Post your ideas and opinions!
Good idea,but I think it should be for real life. For example,someone can make a thread that there puppy just died.

<3
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 05:47 PM   #4
WhiteTerrierFan

View Post Originally Posted by Tinkerbella
yeah, i think thats a great idea.. i like to stay positive though.. i think if we have a section like that we should have a "positives" section because there is so much negativity around webkinz lately and i think we all need to remember the goods.. and why we because addicted rather that what we are mad about..
I agree. A section like this would allow for people to continue to complain instead of seeing the good in things. It probably wouldn't be such a good idea. People may start using the section just to get pity for things.
Old 04-06-2009, 06:05 PM   #5

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

I don't think this is the best idea . . . it's mostly complaining and we don't want to be pessimists.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 06:07 PM   #6
covered in milk
Banned
luckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to behold

I agree with Pugs, that's basically asking people to complain about WW.
luckypenny is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 06:54 PM   #7
i think imma

clublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
Good idea,but I think it should be for real life. For example,someone can make a thread that there puppy just died.

<3
That's what I was thinking!
clublab30 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 06:56 PM   #8
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

okay but real life might be better but I don't think that would belong in this Forum good idea though!
maggalina is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 06:57 PM   #9
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

i think i would like it. it would allow for people not to "pollute" the forum with sorrows, and just put them there. my only concern is that it would be so gloomy that people would avoid it, and no one would recieve any consent from the rest of the forum
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 04-06-2009, 06:58 PM   #10
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

i think its a wonderful idea! i know a lot of people really like to be able to release all their anger and sad and stress...and if you dont like complaining threads, then you can stay out of that section of the forum. it would be helpful because it would keep all the complaining and stuff out of other parts of the forum so it would be good then.
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Closed