Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2009, 11:35 AM   #1
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Smile Send to all!

Hello all who viewed!

I have an idea!

I was thinking that there should be an option to send a PM to all of your contacts/friends.

You might have an important message to them all, such as you are leaving on vacation, etc.

Thanks for reading!
badena2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2009, 11:38 AM   #2
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Send to all!

Great idea!

Or you could have a checklist of all your contacts/friend and check the ones you need to send it to!
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 05-09-2009, 11:40 AM   #3
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Good idea, but I think why we have the 5-person pm limit is to prevent spam/chain PMs, and that might make them more common.
bookworm42 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2009, 11:42 AM   #4
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by bookworm42
Good idea, but I think why we have the 5-person pm limit is to prevent spam/chain PMs, and that might make them more common.
That's true but chain PMs are against the rules and you can still send them now.
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 05-09-2009, 11:42 AM   #5
no

badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by bookworm42
I see. But, people could always copy and paste the chain PM too. Chain PMs aren't allowed, and I don't think anybody sends them anymore.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:48 AM   #6
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

An easier way is to just disable profile messaging on your account, and set your signature to "Leaving on vacation, back in ___ days" or something like that. Then your contacts would know if they wanted to talk to you
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2009, 11:51 AM   #7
WhiteTerrierFan

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
An easier way is to just disable profile messaging on your account, and set your signature to "Leaving on vacation, back in ___ days" or something like that. Then your contacts would know if they wanted to talk to you
I agree. Also if you didn't want to disable them, you always just leave a pro messages on your profile and if anybody wants to know, they could go there and they'd see it.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:52 AM   #8
no

badena2 defies all odds

Thanks for posting comments, I agree. But, sometimes it's not always, "I'm leaving for a bit." There could be other swell reasons to send a PM to all.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:52 AM   #9
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

Great idea!

PS. I haven't seen anyone send chain PMs anymore, and besides, it's against the rules.
MissSparkle is offline Female
Old 05-09-2009, 12:00 PM   #10
huffs
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Good idea!I've wanted this alot.
Miafire is offline Male
Closed

Tags
code orange