Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2012, 12:40 PM   #1
arriors and a Fox
Webkinz :)

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

Lightbulb See which of YOUR threads have been subscribed, and who subscribed to them!

What if there was a place where we could see a list of the threads of ours that have been subscribed, and see how many and who subscribed each one? There are some threads of mine I would love to know keeps track of them!

Thanks for coming! Support this if you like the idea! God bless you!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2012, 02:51 PM   #2
#merome

bunny90210 is an unparalleled talent
bunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: See which of YOUR threads have been subscribed, and who subscribed to them!

bunny90210 supports this idea
bunny90210 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2012, 03:37 PM   #3
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: See which of YOUR threads have been subscribed, and who subscribed to them!

I understand how some people would like this, but I really like the privacy of being able to subscribe or unsubscribe without everyone knowing. I would probably decide to not subscribe to threads if it was made visible to everyone. I think it would lead to hurt feelings and pressure from subscribers. I just like the privacy.
Desty is offline Female
Old 02-18-2012, 03:55 PM   #4

traaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I understand how some people would like this, but I really like the privacy of being able to subscribe or unsubscribe without everyone knowing. I would probably decide to not subscribe to threads if it was made visible to everyone. I think it would lead to hurt feelings and pressure from subscribers. I just like the privacy.
Well said, I agree with that completely. Subscriptions are for the people who want to track threads, not the people who make them.
traaav is offline Male
Old 02-18-2012, 04:06 PM   #5

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

I agree with Desty.
Dolphinheart is offline Female
Old 02-18-2012, 04:11 PM   #6
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

I understand. It's just an idea.
Old 02-18-2012, 05:37 PM   #7
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

It does sound like a good idea but I would rather have the option to control that, like Desty said,
View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I really prefer to have my privacy and don't want people to see what I subscribed to or not because its for my personal reference. If there could be a control to your idea, like a option to turn off and on then Im sure it wouldn't do much harm.
Lanawas is offline Female
Old 02-18-2012, 06:45 PM   #8
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

You can subscribe to your own threads. However, it would be an invasion of privacy to tell you who has subscribed to your thread.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i like privacy, jesus loves you!, list, subscribe, support!, threads