Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 08:46 PM   #21
Call meh Colour. 'Ka
Webkinz :)

Juliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: See how much you've improved! :)

since i joined last month, i can't say much other than i've gotten faster at typing now.

i used to type like only 10 words a minute now m up to like 20-26 words
Juliette is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2009, 08:50 PM   #22
hy am I still a

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by montanarose9
Wow! I was once 12 words per minute and now 18 words per minute! But I'm improving more and more!
Yeah I know, it's not a lot, but it's something!
View Post Originally Posted by januarywebkinz
I can't really say the same to anyone! I just joined WI a few months ago So I can't really look at my old threads
View Post Originally Posted by MysticMist
Gosh....WI has changed me so much...not only typing, but morally as well...

now I think this when I post: Will it be a non-fluff post and spamming up WI?
View Post Originally Posted by CutiePie_Kelsey
Yeah same with me! I can type a whole lot faster than I did before! And when we have projects that we need to type. I'm usually one of the first people done. People who are next to me always look at how much they have typed then look at how much I have typed. Some ask me how I can type so fast But I still need some work on my spelling I'm not the best speller.
View Post Originally Posted by lexi18216
I did that too...I did horrible back then

But WI improved my speed, I was probably at like ten (I thought posting 10 posts would take like a couple weeks. LOL) and now I am at 76 words per minute!
Yeah! Once I wrote like this--(from my thread in the 'Hi! I'm Joe and I LOVE my webkinz!!')--

Bleh. BAD!

Look at me now! I now type like this--

Also, my typing speed has improved!
View Post Originally Posted by -Lilypad
It's weird, because some of my threads are exactly the way I would have written them now, but on other threads, I wrote them so poorly that I can't stand to look at them. It's funny just to look back and remember how confused I was by everything here.
View Post Originally Posted by vince730
I've done this!
And Ditto on the Grammar....then again, I was 2 grades lower in school when I first joined WI in 07 LOL
View Post Originally Posted by gReTa
Indeed. I remember..I put :goo: or something similar next to my posts..because..I thought when I got a new avvie it wouldn't change with previous posts! Come to think of it, a lot of newbies do that..hunh.
View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
Thanks everybody!

---------- lizzyxwebkinz added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

Try waiting for like a month or two more and you'll start too see a difference
View Post Originally Posted by puppiesrock465
Oh, wow, now you've really made me think about that.....

Fist I thought grammar and spelling weren't important, and that WI was just a computer site....Well....You can see how that changed....
View Post Originally Posted by Ivie
Some of mine are so pointless....xD Great idea lizzy.
View Post Originally Posted by lilhorselover
I've looked back at old threads and posts pretty often. And I do admit, it makes me laugh. I had no idea how to spell things, and sometimes I put: [withthiswastenletters] at the end of posts to make them longer.

I've improved so much since I joined WI. My typing speed has moe than doubled. I used to type at like, 25-30wpm. Now I type are 70

But I always wonder, will I look back on posts like this in the future, and laugh at those, too?
View Post Originally Posted by mylittleoneszkk
Can't say my speed has improved since I was never a very good typist in school many years ago. Of course that was before they had computers in school and I used an old manual typewriter. I remember when I tried to type on an electric typewriter! What a joke. I hit so many wrong keys it wasn't funny. You really had to push down on those keys on a manual and an electric was much like computers are; It still does bother me when I spell a word wrong though. I try and go back and correct it though as usually I can tell right when I type it that it was spelled wrong. My son just laughs at how slow my typing is. It has really improved his spelling though.

I am much more apt to respond to a post if I have something I can all though and I have learned so much from this site. Thank you everyone for all your help!!

---------- mylittleoneszkk added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Went back and read my post and saw a couple goofs in spelling. Oh Well! Can't all be perfect.
Thanks for the comments everybody!

---------- lizzyxwebkinz added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Same here. Probably in like December we'll be like "Oh wow I've really improved!"
I also thought that. Oh, boy was I EVER wrong...xD
Yeah, I thought that too! Then I thought about that and was like "I think thats why no one ever replies to my posts!" and now i get much more replies then before!
View Post Originally Posted by soccerox7
LOL... same... I recently looked at my first thread and my grammar was TERRIBLE!

Oym muchh beta now, rite? (I'm much better now, right? LOL!)
View Post Originally Posted by Lyssa45
Ah, yes, I do this sometimes too! I look back and I'm like, 'Wow! I've changed a lot and now I'm so much better with everything!'
It an make you feel very proud to see how much you've improved from day 1!

♥Lissy
View Post Originally Posted by Juliette
since i joined last month, i can't say much other than i've gotten faster at typing now.

i used to type like only 10 words a minute now m up to like 20-26 words
OMG! I love the comments I see! I had to quote all of them because these are all so positive! I too have improved and I am so glad to see all of you have as well!
SmelzGood84 is offline Male
Old 03-13-2009, 09:04 PM   #23
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by MysticMist
Gosh....WI has changed me so much...not only typing, but morally as well...

now I think this when I post: Will it be a non-fluff post and spamming up WI?
I thought I was crazy for a while, because I felt the same way, but I'm glad to find I'm either not crazy, or I have someone to be crazy with. just kidding...

but really, some of the life lessons I have learned in the past couple of years have been taught to me by members on here.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 09:22 PM   #24
espeon rulez

espeonluver123 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats true!!
espeonluver123 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 09:36 PM   #25
I stole your

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

I've done that! Its quite interesting to see how boring I was when I first joined. xD
lucky4me243 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 11:02 PM   #26
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

OMg my grammar has gotten so much better, and my essays for school even sound better! I'm also more happier in my day-to-day life so i'm very glad i found WI and all my friends

---------- ChihuahuaGrl16 added 2 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

yes: morally! i have also become a better person morally as well! although my room is a little messier hahha..

Last edited by ChihuahuaGrl16; 03-13-2009 at 11:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 07:25 AM   #27
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Thanks for the comments everybody!

---------- lizzyxwebkinz added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by SmelzGood84
OMG! I love the comments I see! I had to quote all of them because these are all so positive! I too have improved and I am so glad to see all of you have as well!
Thanks! They are all positive!

Last edited by lizzyxwebkinz; 03-14-2009 at 07:25 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Closed