Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2008, 04:27 PM   #11
I LOVE TO DANCE
Gifted

sashified is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: SECRET CODES!

i already have a panda.. but that is soo mena!! they shouldnt have done that!!noow some un-lucky person is going to go home.. and figure out that thwier panda code has alreayd been used!!!!!! that is sooooo rude!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2008, 04:27 PM   #12
boopsie21

Okay everyone my lil sis's panda works! so someone out there still has it!!! Good Luck!
Old 01-11-2008, 04:30 PM   #13
DawnClan loyalty
Gifted

Kiwi Krazy is on a distinguished road

I have a lil kinz panda from christmas, its unadadopted...phew! Thanks for the alert! Once I got the pet of the moth from trading cards... and the code didnt work!! Fortunatly, I was emailed a code by Ganz.
Kiwi Krazy is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 04:31 PM   #14
LikeRain
Webkinz :)

LikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

I don't think you should be able to type in a bunch of random codes. Everybody makes a typo once in awhile, but the system should have a limit to how many times you can try...and maybe some kind of security feature that spots when you are typing a lot of wrong/random numbers and letters in the adoption process.
Old 01-11-2008, 04:31 PM   #15
Pround Canadian!
Gifted

jojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to behold

ok thanks!
but i already have a panda so i dont have to worry!!
jojo1597 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 04:31 PM   #16
Sparkleberry

Boopsie21 it's good that the panda WASN'T
your little sisters. Lucky her! Luckily, both
my webkinz-lover cousins have the panda and
activated them. Everything went well for Sundae, Joey, and my panda, Bamboo.
Thank you for psting, keep it up!!
Old 01-11-2008, 04:32 PM   #17
Iveyandangie
Gift Guru

Jumper2295 will become famous soon enough

That is so mean! I hope the person that gets the panda with the used code emails or calls Ganz! Oh and I don't have a panda.

Last edited by Jumper2295; 01-11-2008 at 04:36 PM..
Jumper2295 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 04:33 PM   #18
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

I believe that if you buy a webkinz and the code is used you can call Ganz and they can find out who used the code (everything is computerized now). The person who used the code can get their whole WW account taken away, which would only be fair for the trouble the caused the person who put down real cash for the plush. So if you ever have problems with a code, do call Ganz at 1-866-Webkinz.
Old 01-11-2008, 04:36 PM   #19
Sparkleberry

That person may be happy about the free webkinz panda, but one day...he'll regret it
all. He will probably get banned and his account will get deleted from WW! IDK who he is, but I know what he did.
Old 01-11-2008, 04:37 PM   #20
Sandpiper10
Webkinz :)

MuzicKittenz is just really niceMuzicKittenz is just really nice

One time along time ago my friend wanted me to type random codes into the adoption center but it always never worked.I feel ashamed that I did that and I will never do it EVER again.
MuzicKittenz is offline Female
Closed