Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   School Supply codes & new paper - Invalid? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/school-supply-codes-new-paper-invalid-188925/)

kayembee01-19-2008 01:10 PM

School Supply codes & new paper - Invalid?

1 Attachment(s)
Had anyone that has entered the code for the School Supplies and unlocked the code for the new paper, actually been able to send a package using it? I have used the stationary without a problem, but when I try to send a package I get an error. Luckily the items were returned to my dock after I logged out & back in again. (I was able to send the same items using the paper that is available to everyone)

skittlebug701-19-2008 01:13 PM

Re: School Supply codes & new paper - Invalid?

Hmm. That's odd. We haven't gotten the school supplies down here yet. My daughter is thinking about get it. I'll have to make sure to let her know about this.

01-19-2008 01:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You should contact Ganz.. over here, in MA, they sell school supplies (webkinz) for $11.99.. pet carriers are $12.99, which $1 more than a regular Webkinz.. the Lil Kinz are $10.

kayembee01-19-2008 02:27 PM

I am sure it will be fixed if it is a glitch, just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem. There are many people with bigger problems than this :)

mcpugs01-19-2008 04:03 PM

What were you trying to send? I know sometimes, like if you try to send more than 1 pack of TC, you get that invalid item message.

kayembee01-19-2008 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcpugs (Post 4303808)
What were you trying to send? I know sometimes, like if you try to send more than 1 pack of TC, you get that invalid item message.

I was doing a trade of Donut Seeds. When I used the blue paper it went thru fine. Then I tried something I didn't care about losing (charm candy) and the same thing happened until I just used the blue paper again. It's not my KinzPost or the item, so I figure it's got to be the 'new' unlocked paper.

01-19-2008 04:50 PM

i have gotten the paintball package from a trade once .. so you might be the only one who is experiencing this. You should call Ganz 1-(866)-WEBKINZ. Good luck with that =)

kayembee01-19-2008 04:53 PM

Thanks LiDDLE' LiSA for letting me know. I was trying to use the Magic W paper, and that is when I got the pop up saying Invalid. I will try the Paintball :)