Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2007, 10:19 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

Default School Fund Raiser using Webkinz

This year at our elementary school's fall festival we are selling $1.00 tickets for a chance to win a theme basket of goodies...ie...movie night; christmas decorations; etc. It usually brings in lots of money.

Our class is doing a ebkinz Basket (only a few were willing to donate) So far I've collected 1 bulldog, 1 black cat, 1 leapord, & 1 reindeer (put a flashing noses on it), 1 mouse pad, 4 outfit that fit girl Webkinz (not made by Ganz), 1 ganz baseball hat, 1 knapsack/backpack & 1 bookmark. I've thinking about adding a charm but can't decide which one to donate.
So, what do you thing? :rdrBull Dog not pictured)
Look for my poll

I'll let y'all know how it comes our. You might consider using Webkinz as a fund raiser for your school.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2007, 10:22 AM   #2
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: School Fund Raiser using Webkinz

I have heard great success from these types of baskets. don't forget a charm or two or trading cards
Old 10-24-2007, 10:23 AM   #3
Gifted

HarryHopper is on a distinguished road

What a great idea!! I'll bet that sells lots of tickets - I know I'd buy quite a few!
Old 10-24-2007, 10:25 AM   #4
F1reMonkey

AquaF1re is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you should donate the bulldog. Thee are tons of bulldogs. There aren't that many leapords, reindeer, and black cats.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:09 PM   #5
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

WOW!! awesome idea..can I bid on it! LOL We do this too during our silent auction on school carnival night..I will have to suggest that as a basket theme I bet that would make loads of money for the school!

the bookmarks are cheap too..definitely a charm or 2 and trading card packs You might even be able to approach some retailers and see if they would be willing to make any donations..since its school oriented.
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 10-24-2007, 12:11 PM   #6
MzMoody33

Karen has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond repute

That's a great idea. Good luck with it.
Karen is offline Female
Old 10-24-2007, 12:13 PM   #7
XClydsdaleX

Wow! thats Amazing! i would help ANYDAY!
Old 10-24-2007, 12:20 PM   #8
fillymare
Gifted

fillymare has a spectacular aura about

my school has done that... the tickets were $20 for 5 tickets. I didn't win, but who cares?? The money went to good cause.

but I would love to win cuz it's WEBKINZ!
Old 10-24-2007, 12:24 PM   #9
Gifted

Tibbyrox is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, that is a great idea.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:53 PM   #10

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4U
I have heard great success from these types of baskets. don't forget a charm or two or trading cards
Thanks, didn't think of cards...Great idea.
Closed