Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2007, 05:27 PM   #1

Default Scavenger Hunts at Parties?

How do you hold your own scavenger hunt at a party?

I mean a webkinz party, not in real life lol!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2007, 05:33 PM   #2
Nessa is a jewel in the roughNessa is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Scavenger Hunts at Parties?

Wouldn't you just let people know it's a scavenger hunt? Then you'd hide the items around and they would have to follow clues to find it. You could make a list and be like: Enjoy the delicacies inside of this, it is very cold! and they could open the fridge and find a food, which you could have a key, like Apple means 1B, Orange means 2B, etc. So they'd look up 1B and it would say, relax, enjoy, and put your feet up.. then you would find an orange their and then maybe the first person to give you a list of all the answers would win? This is really confusing sorry! I can try and explain better if you need me to.

Old 12-15-2007, 05:34 PM   #3
Germansheperdwebkinzwolf is on a distinguished road

Well you just hide stuff in different rooms and the person stands next to the item and then when you see them you say like Ok or something and on your partie post you just tell the people the rules and the prizes but you don't have to give out a prize but I did it once and it worked out!Hope I helped!
Germansheperdwebkinzwolf is offline Female
Old 12-15-2007, 05:36 PM   #4

Well I guess you could post a list on WI then hind the idems in your room then the person would have to pm you there anwers like whitch room they found the idem in. Hoped that helped!
Old 12-15-2007, 05:40 PM   #5

ok thank you!