Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 05:53 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

Default Save threads and post

Hey I was playing on WI one day and thought of this ideal.

If when you wore making a thread or post you would have the option of saving it. Let me explain it more since you're probably scratching you're head. When you wore making it if all the sudden you had to go there would be a button that would say "save thread". You would click it and it would say the spot and everything when you wanted to go back to it and finish it you would go under
"my post". Then there would be a "saved thread,post" and it would have them and you could click it and go back and finish it.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2009, 05:55 PM   #2
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Save threads and post

OMG!! that is such a great idea! It would have really come in handy a few days ago great idea though
JJ08 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 06:26 PM   #3

Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

Thanks sorry about that.
Old 04-14-2009, 06:32 PM   #4
Gifted

SmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledge

I LOVE this idea. I have a picture thread and sometimes, the thingy that says "Internet Explorer Has Stopped Working" popsu up and I have lost all the work I was making for the thread. I really hope that this will be coming in the future.
SmileySarah is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 06:35 PM   #5
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Awesome idea!
You mean, like a draft maybe?

That's saved??
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 06:46 PM   #6

Yeah like if I was really rushed right now and had to stop in the middle of the post or thread I could click "save thread,post" and it would save it and I could go back to it later. Oh and thanks you guys .
Old 04-14-2009, 06:50 PM   #7
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

Like saving a draft? Oh my, that would be a wonderful idea! Cause frequently, my Internet stops working, and I get really frustrated... grr. Lol. It could be helpful for really LONG posts, too! I remember one time something like that happened to me...
MissSparkle is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 06:51 PM   #8
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

If I need to leave for a few minutes I just keep the post open, but I really like your suggestion and think it would work so much better.
Old 04-14-2009, 06:53 PM   #9
Nick loves me AND my
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

GREAT idea!!!
nick*is*so*cute is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 07:11 AM   #10
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Penny Lane
Hey I was playing on WI one day and thought of this ideal.

If when you wore making a thread or post you would have the option of saving it. Let me explain it more since you're probably scratching you're head. When you wore making it if all the sudden you had to go there would be a button that would say "save thread". You would click it and it would say the spot and everything when you wanted to go back to it and finish it you would go under
"my post". Then there would be a "saved thread,post" and it would have them and you could click it and go back and finish it.
Rep! Great idea! This would really help if you just typed a really awesome post but you have to go somewhere and you don't have time to click 'Submit Reply'.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Closed