Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 06:44 PM   #1
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Save To Drafts

If you have an email or cell phone, you'll know that what you type if it's not finished, gets saved to your drafts. Well, I think WI should get this. Saving something to drafts would be very helpful... expecially if you're posting something important. [Such as a guide, thread, etc...] It's happened to me. I had to go right in the jist of my writings, and I've wanted to save it. Or if your computer powers down... then it'll save. Like if it saved that portion every 2 minutes or so, then you'd never have to start completely over again!
Hopefully this is a vBulletin option...

Thanksies, and please let me know your opinions!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2009, 01:29 PM   #2
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Save To Drafts

I'd love for them to have something like this! Great idea!
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 02:52 PM   #3
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

this would be so efficient! i love that idea. rep!
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 04:53 PM   #4
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

I've seen this idea before, but it was a little bit less planned, out less organized. Now that I see how much more clearly you have it set up, this is an amazing idea! I sometimes accidently hit the back button, or click another button by accident, and this would save me a lot of trouble. The only problem is, how would we access the posts? Would there be a separate folder or something. I would love for this to be added to WI! Have a terrific day!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 04:59 PM   #5
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

I've done the same thing hit the wrong button at the wrong time and off it goes into never never land, do this would be an excellent addition, perhaps it could be a draft folder in on our profiles.
Old 04-16-2009, 05:01 PM   #6
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks everyone, and I know what you mean. It could like show up in where you have a forum jump. You're account could only access what you're posting. It was like yours personally. And it would jump you to that area where you were going to post it and then it would just have everything it saved, or maybe over where PMs are. Thanks!
Old 04-16-2009, 06:29 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

Id love this! Ive had this happen acouple times while making my GE
Munchies is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 06:58 PM   #8
mommysaysim
Gifted

Thank you guys!
Old 04-21-2009, 07:12 PM   #9
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

That's a nice idea! But, you could always write your guides, GE's, and other important threads on Microsoft Word and Notepad, save, and copy and paste it to WI.
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 07:15 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I WOULD LOVE THIS! Once I wrote out an entire guide and then my computer shut down by accident. I was mortifed. This is a wonderful idea!
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange