Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2010, 06:23 PM   #1
elcome Back To
Webkinz :)

GemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

Default Save Draft

I would LOVE so much if there was an option down near "preview post" and "submit" that was "save draft".

It's so INFURIATING when I type out paragraphs and then firefox crashes on me. *glares at art thread* This happened to me with one thread four times. >.<
GemPhantom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2010, 06:24 PM   #2

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

Default Re: Save Draft

I 100% agree with this idea!I really think it should happen
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 06:36 PM   #3
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

This is exactly what I've been thinking! Sometimes, when I'm writing a thread and it's getting late and I would like to get off, but my work still saved, I would be able to save it. I support your suggestion!
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 07:14 PM   #4
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

that might be handy
catspaws is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 07:26 PM   #5

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

it is a lot easier than copying and pasting to word, i guess...(:
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 07:31 PM   #6
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

A good way to save your posts, threads, PMs, and such is to just simply copy it and PM it to yourself. If you have a few posts you are saving, you could create a PM folder just for those messages! If you need to know how to do that I'd be happy to help. This way, you'll have a blinking reminder of the post and you can access it easily without losing any of it.
It's always good to have a back-up as well in a Word Document or something.

Last edited by webbieluvr1924; 08-15-2010 at 07:54 PM..
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 07:41 PM   #7
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

All you have to do is copy and paste then go to "User CP" and you have a notepad there where you can save it.
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 07:43 PM   #8
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by GemPhantom
I would LOVE so much if there was an option down near "preview post" and "submit" that was "save draft".

It's so INFURIATING when I type out paragraphs and then firefox crashes on me. *glares at art thread* This happened to me with one thread four times. >.<
If I have a long post, I prepare it in notepad or another text program, then copy and paste it here
Old 08-17-2010, 01:41 PM   #9
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

That would be very nice!
But I probably wouldnt use it. I use Google Chrome, and if it crashes,
(which it rarely does) it saves everything. It tells me I can open pages I had
before it crashed, and there it is, right there.
But I still support!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2010, 02:29 PM   #10
huffs
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

I agree. I'd definately love a "Save Draft" button like they have available on ********** sites. (:
It'd be easier for me when I RP with Webbie, 'cause we make like.. looonngggg posts. ._.
Miafire is offline Male
Closed