Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2007, 10:41 PM   #11
geminilouise
Gift Guru

geminilouise will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Saliena's Advice Column! Need Some Help? Having Problems? Need Gaming Advise? Have A Personal Problem? Then Come And Talk To Me!

sorry to keep asking, but so do you do one charm forest at a time or skip around? do you click on a fairy when you first go in the forest?

gem
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2007, 01:37 AM   #12
geminilouise
Gift Guru

geminilouise will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Saliena's Advice Column! Need Some Help? Having Problems? Need Gaming Advise? Have A Personal Problem? Then Come And Talk To Me!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlova4eva
one forest at a time

by the way the forest that looks the gurlyest has the most surprises
---------- webkinzlova4eva added 2 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------
oh and you can ask me as many times as u want thats what i am here for!!
---------- webkinzlova4eva added 8 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

ask me any thing!

---------- webkinzlova4eva added 8 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

sorry im bored so im randomly typing

thanks again for the great advice

gem
Old 11-10-2007, 07:54 AM   #13
jjtheflyingjetplane
Gifted

brewcrew19 is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont know how to post the pics i have taken?
Old 11-10-2007, 06:46 PM   #14
Millionare98

i have a problem, its about boys, can you help?
Old 11-10-2007, 06:49 PM   #15
Millionare98

ok, well, tthere is this guy, i like him and were going out. but, my best friend used to go out with him. she broke up with him, and doesnt like him anymore. do u think this is bad?
Old 11-10-2007, 06:57 PM   #16
cataline
Gift Guru

Cataline is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by geminilouise
ok, i need some advice. since our charms disappeared and reappeared, we have only found 1 new charm on all or our accounts. can you help us with any charm forest hints. we are only 1 or 2 charms away from the wall paper and floors and other goodies!

gem
Thank you for the advice--I've had the same problem!
Old 11-10-2007, 07:43 PM   #17
Millionare98

ok, thinks it is a ok!!! thnx 4 ur help!!
Old 11-10-2007, 07:45 PM   #18
saminwunderland
Webkinz :)

Samcassie97 is a name known to allSamcassie97 is a name known to allSamcassie97 is a name known to all

huh i dont get that
Samcassie97 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2007, 08:25 PM   #19
PM me for it
Gifted

GermanShepherdGurl is on a distinguished road

Thanks! That is great advice!

I understand that I can't force him into liking me, but, you know, I've liked him for a LONG time, and I just had to tell him, I just need to know if he likes me just can't admit it. I have no idea. This help AMAZINGLY well!!
Closed