Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 09:11 AM   #1
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default For the Sake of the Season, can we...

For the sake of this season, can we set aside petty differences, please? I see a lot of threads lately and they are aimed at one or the other current obsession. It is causing SO much friction and I really think this is the wrong time of year to be engaging in battles about things that pass.
Have we forgotten our manners? It is Christmas/Chanukkah! It is a time to CELEBRATE and show peace and love. Not a time for conflict
People will always like different things and you may not always be impressed by it or even may be irritated, but that does not give us the right to go on these threads and say hurtful things about people's preferences, nor to make whole threads devoted to the annoyance you feel.
If you don't have anything nice to say about this, please, for the sake of the season, keep it to yourself and let's ALL enjoy the Peace and Love that was meant to be shown one another during this time of year. It is the BEST gift we can all give each other
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2008, 09:19 AM   #2
Romans 11:1
Webkinz :)

AAW528 is a splendid one to beholdAAW528 is a splendid one to beholdAAW528 is a splendid one to beholdAAW528 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: For the Sake of the Season, can we...

Your right. We should just set aside our differences and just be kind to each other, not hurtful.
AAW528 is offline Male
Old 12-14-2008, 09:55 AM   #3

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Right on!!! - But just to put it out there.. shouldn't we be civil with each other all year ?

I know it's hard when you are talking to someone behind a computer screen, but think about it this way : "If someone said this to me, would I take it offensive?". If the answer is "Yes" or "Maybe" try to re phrase it! Often if you stick a smile in the end of a sentence, or just change a word or two you suddenly realize what you are saying can be said in a very polite manner ~

I'm not a twilight fan (*prepares to duck and cover*) but in no way does that give me the right to tell you all off for reading it. I would actually encourage it, for gosh sake... You're reading!!!!!!

HUGS (Great post Dixie).
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 10:04 AM   #4
same thing
Gifted

HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!

i feel that that is so right(yes missgnomie, we should DEFINITLY be civil all year) i haven't seen too much of this, and that is probably good(Very good ) and about the twilight, thats a great example, because i'm not one either(well, i havent' read it, but...) i just normally say i haven't read the book. i like adding smilies when my posts sometimes seem a bit strict, it makes me HappySsey(the happy part, i'm always happy LOL, not always.) but great thread
HappySsey is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 10:17 AM   #5
I ♥ my family
Webkinz :)

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Dixiecup,
Thank you so much for the reminder. I totally agree.
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 10:27 AM   #6
BbellesMom
Gifted

IzzysMom is on a distinguished road

I agree...on all points...and it shouldn't take the holiday season to remind all of us to be kind to one another...those rules your parents taught you where you were little will always apply....do unto others....if you can't say something nice....don't eat yellow snow....
Old 12-14-2008, 10:39 AM   #7
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

This is a wonderful idea. Shouldn't we be nice to others all throughout the year, as well? Yes, Christmas is mostly when you spread that love and cheer, and when you help those less fortunate, but you can't be cruel , mean, and argue with others for 11 months of the year, but be the most generous person just at Christmas. Please try to always be kind to the membbers of WI, throughout the year.

Good job for making this thread, dixie!
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 10:57 AM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I agree with all of you about making a point of getting along all throughout the year. It is a good thing to walk through life knowing that even the smallest of encounters can have an impact on others' lives. A smile when someone has a frown can change that persons whole perspective for the day.
The choice is up to us, as individuals, to make someone's life richer or poorer; if only for the moment I choose to smile
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 11:01 AM   #9
WhiteTerrierFan

I definitely agree. This should be a time of year when nobody fights and can just get along. ):
Sadly, that's usually not the case. I've seen a lot of fights too and it's just terrible. Everyone should try to just settle their differences and get along right now.
You have to remember though that Christmas isn't always a very nice time of year for some people, and we don't want to make that any worse;;
Rep for you!
Old 12-14-2008, 11:06 AM   #10
MissTaylorMango

Thanks for saying this! Like Missgnomie said, we should be nice all year long, but especially during this time of year! Thanks again!
Closed