Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2008, 06:48 PM   #11
I'm finally a
Webkinz :)

gatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the roughgatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Safer PMs!!

I've been asked, name, age, grade, state, email pretty much everything.
gatorgirlchamps is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2008, 06:49 PM   #12
I'm moose-a-licious

crazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant future

ya that's be useful. and rep buttons too!
crazymoose is offline Male
Old 08-31-2008, 06:50 PM   #13
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

I've asked a mod to stop over when they can and give some feedback and guidance here in regard to PMs.
Old 08-31-2008, 06:50 PM   #14
FireClan

View Post Originally Posted by gatorgirlchamps
I've been asked, name, age, grade, state, email pretty much everything.
That's horrible! Make sure you told a mod or admin!

-Leah
Old 08-31-2008, 06:51 PM   #15
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I think it would be nice to be able to flag PMs to report someone who is spamming or breaking the rules.
It would also be nice to have a "spam guard" so if you want to ignore someone's PMs you could put them on an ignore list.
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 06:54 PM   #16
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

i agree that we should be able to flag them
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 06:57 PM   #17
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Please forward anything spam or inappropriate PMs to a Mod.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 06:59 PM   #18
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

We do respect your privacy...very much so.

And no, mods cannot read your pms.

I will say that while this is a very smart idea, I think its just as easy to forward the pm to any staff member. Its very simple and people do it all the time. Simply click on the forward button and start typing in the name of the staff member you want to send it too...whether they are online or not. We take issues with pms very seriously.

If you ever receive a pm that asks you for personal information, makes you uncomfortable in any way, bullies you, is someone being rude to you, or is spam, please forward it to a staff member immediately.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 06:59 PM   #19
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

You should report spamming.
Old 08-31-2008, 07:51 PM   #20
Merry Christmas!
Gift Trainee

lkemper has a spectacular aura about

I have been asked very personal info before. I would not give it out, and I lied about my age and such. That person has since been banned from wi. They were always really creepy!
lkemper is offline Female
Closed