Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2007, 04:23 PM   #21
Mikki

Default Re: Safe trading area coming to WW... what does this mean for WI trading?

Well, I can't imagine how you could negotiate a trade on WW! I guess we have to wait and see but since you're not allowed to actually TYPE anything on WW how can you manage to discuss and set up a trade?

I just got my trading privileges here recently and started using them Friday. I'm thrilled with how the system works here and will continue to use it! Like I said, I can't imagine how we will be able to negotiate on a site where you can't even use your own words to "chat" with.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2007, 04:56 PM   #22
hellokitty67
Webkinz :)
WebkinzGirl898 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Safe trading area coming to WW... what does this mean for WI trading?

Even though I am not gifted, I know that everyone on WI trades fairly. On WW when the kinzchat PLUS was open, people tried to trade with you, but then scamed you!!!
Old 09-24-2007, 04:59 PM   #23
Baby252

ill still use here and ww one
Old 09-24-2007, 05:03 PM   #24
hat's up? I'm a
Gift Guru

NICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to all

Arrow Re: Safe trading area coming to WW... what does this mean for WI trading?

I will still trade here. The trading in WW might be a safe as the clubhouse was and that was NOT safe!
Old 09-24-2007, 06:28 PM   #25
Bennyblob
Gifted

Bennyblog is an unknown quantity at this point

it would be sick if they made it so it has something appear on the screen when you ask someone to trade like section for putting in items that you want to trade so both of you trade at the same time.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:44 AM   #26
Gifted

HarryHopper is on a distinguished road

I hope to earn my trading privileges here in the next few weeks, seems safer to trade here. Will have to see how the other works out for others first.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:04 AM   #27
carlythemonkey1

I'll probably use both--WI for the retired items and stuff I wouldn't want to get scammed out of, and maybe WW for a quick trade.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:44 AM   #28
Izzi Stormheart
Gifted

princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!

I think everyone should wait and see on the trading area for WW. Hopefully, it is better thought out than a certain club house......
princesstiara is offline Female
Old 09-25-2007, 01:29 PM   #29
Oreo1987
Gift Guru

oreo1987 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by KatieB77
Maybe they will start letting you send as many things as you want... I'm so sick of the 3 things in a kinzpost per 24 hours, especially when you PAY to send... If I'm paying why can't I send as many kinzposts as I want, ya know?
It used to not be that way. AWHILE back you could send as many items per day to the same person (up to 3 items at a time still though.) But they were having a problem with people getting other's passwords and sending anything and everything they wanted from the house they "broke into" to their own account. So, they went to 3 items per day to 1 person so you couldn't clean out someones house at once. So that really isn't a horrible idea. It is a nuisance sometimes, but I guess it's better then getting your house cleaned out.

As for the Trading Area. I haven't heard anything about it, is it on the FAQ section part of the login page?? Just like everyone else, I have no idea how that will work. I'll be suspicious at first because of glitches with things being lost!

Last edited by oreo1987; 09-25-2007 at 01:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-25-2007, 01:45 PM   #30
Gifted

jitterbug100 is a glorious beacon of lightjitterbug100 is a glorious beacon of lightjitterbug100 is a glorious beacon of light

maybe you can cordinate trades and click on someones user and send, and they send too or something like that.
jitterbug100 is offline Female
Closed