Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2007, 08:24 PM   #11
Gift Guru

Joybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Safe trading area coming to WW... what does this mean for WI trading?

i know i will keep my list here but hope the new system works well too. im scared and excited all in one really. i wish it would hurry up and open though.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2007, 08:55 PM   #12
GrannySalty
Gift Guru

GrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Safe trading area coming to WW... what does this mean for WI trading?

I will still trade here.
Although as others have said it would be great if the trading there didn't cost us kinzcash to send a trade! I like the idea of the details still being worked out here and then sending there. The chat there is so limited and by the time I find what I want to say the person has left the room....LOL
GrannySalty is offline Female
Old 09-23-2007, 08:59 PM   #13
littlemeu
Gift Guru

StageMom #1 will become famous soon enough

I haven't been able to trade here yet but I think it would be great to have a secure trading area.
Old 09-23-2007, 09:32 PM   #14
Uppies
Gift Guru

Uppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by dogsdigholes
I think the WW secure trading could be a wonderful thing for us. I am thinking of it as an extra security measure to help with our trading.

We can still make our arrangements here on WI and possibly trade through the secure trading on WW. We won't know for sure how this new area will be set up on WW until it's here but I am choosing to be positive. I think it will help the GE become even safer than it already is. I don't believe it will eliminate the need for it :-)
My thoughts exactly!
Are you a mind reader?
Old 09-23-2007, 10:40 PM   #15

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Uppies
My thoughts exactly!
Are you a mind reader?
I do what I can. LOL
Old 09-23-2007, 10:45 PM   #16
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

I do really like KinzPost. I do not know about the Trading area, it is questionable.
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 09-23-2007, 10:51 PM   #17
ygk3hello
Gift Guru

WatchdogChick is a glorious beacon of lightWatchdogChick is a glorious beacon of lightWatchdogChick is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by dogsdigholes
I do what I can. LOL
Not a mindreader, but someone whose opinions are always spot-on!

I'm personally very excited. It would mean a wider access to traders and, hopefully, a better chance to get items that are hard to get here.
Old 09-24-2007, 11:22 AM   #18
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

I personally will keep my list here in the GE, I love the contacts and friends I have made here trading. I am hoping that the new thing on WW will add just another blanket of security for us here.
Disneymum is offline Female
Old 09-24-2007, 03:46 PM   #19
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

if it will work how i suspect, i'll continue to negotiate here and then meet the trader in the trading post to exchange. i'd rather do it that way bc i dont have to worry abt the "glitches" and "lost in the mail" stuff. not sure if i'll do trades just in the post, will have to wait & see.

View Post Originally Posted by GrannySalty
I will still trade here.
Although as others have said it would be great if the trading there didn't cost us kinzcash to send a trade! I like the idea of the details still being worked out here and then sending there. The chat there is so limited and by the time I find what I want to say the person has left the room....LOL
that's funny! i have the same problem. its so hard to do webkinz speak!

Last edited by RedBear; 09-24-2007 at 03:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
RedBear is offline Female
Old 09-24-2007, 03:54 PM   #20
DO NOT PM ME AT ALL
Gifted

ilovewebkinz1234 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by GrannySalty
I will still trade here.
My thoughts exactly! I totally agree!
Closed