Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2008, 09:47 AM   #11
ItachiXD
Gifted

ItachiXD will become famous soon enough

Wink Re: Safe to buy from?

View Post Originally Posted by chicagobears00
i have never heard of the site i would just buy a webkinz off of ebay if you ask me i got 2 webkinz off ebay it is safe
Yes but also be aware of BAD sellers too.

A seller that has an average of 99.9 percent feedback score or more (or alittle less) with at least more than 200+ items sold is a must for buying on ebay safely.

Also make sure that the webkinz, trading card pack, etc. you are bidding/buying has NO UNOPENED TAGS.

Keep these facts in mind and you should be fine.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2008, 09:52 AM   #12
Dar
Dar6262
Webkinz :)

Dar is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Safe to buy from?

I've never heard of the site. Does it have a ratings page for their customers to leave positive/negitive comments? If there is a link I'd see what other customers have to say about their purchases.
Old 02-23-2008, 09:56 AM   #13
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by xox elf
I was wondering if Internetpetz.com is a safe place to order Webkinz from. Please let me know if you or anyone you know has had difficulties with this site. Thanks!

---------- xox elf added 26 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Anyone?! I need to know!
Hi! I've never gotten anything from this store, but - I do remember another post about this store and someone saying the actual STORE is in their town - and yes, it's legit. If you go to the "About Us" page on their site it shows their actual store front and has the address/phone, etc. So - if you really want to place an order you could try calling them first, and just ask a few questions.... "I'm interesting in purchasing a few Webkinz online and I'm wondering how soon the ones listed as In Stock would ship?" etc. I'm constantly surfing the net trying to find decent prices and hard to find Webkinz. Depending on what you're looking for - there are some smaller family run gift stores that I've gotten VERY good deals and VERY good service from. I'm afraid to post that info tho - 'cuz last time a mod removed my post saying not to 'advertise for other websites' - when all I was trying to do was pass on a good deal! If you pm me I can send it to you, tho - I think!
(And as far as WI - I didn't know they SOLD anyting???)
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2008, 09:59 AM   #14
ItachiXD
Gifted

ItachiXD will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Safe to buy from?

View Post Originally Posted by xox elf
Ok. Well, then let me ask you guys a question. Have you ever ordered from WI? Is this safe and reliable?
No I haven't ordered from yet, but I would think, no I would KNOW this site to be safe and reliable.

Many people order from and I have yet to hear a complaint so far.

So whatever your decision is, good luck!

---------- ItachiXD added 2 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Dar
I've never heard of the site. Does it have a ratings page for their customers to leave positive/negitive comments? If there is a link I'd see what other customers have to say about their purchases.
Well they sort of do.

HERE

Last edited by ItachiXD; 02-23-2008 at 09:59 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-23-2008, 10:00 AM   #15
lulubud263

webkinzcrazy263 is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont order online
Old 02-23-2008, 10:05 AM   #16
fergierihanna, 4 mor
Gift Guru

doggyhugga26 is on a distinguished road

I would say it's safe. I mean, ALL my Webkinz come from various sites, and I've never been scammed. And you can't have a fake website. I'm sure it's fine.
doggyhugga26 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2008, 10:10 AM   #17
Do I look like a

webkinlover5678 is just really nicewebkinlover5678 is just really nice

I would trust the internetpetz.com site. I get e-mails from them all the time and it is reliable. So go ahead. I would really trust buying from WI the most though. I don't know if they even SELL Webkinz from WI.......... Wat Webkinz r u going to buy? PM it to me!
Old 02-23-2008, 10:11 AM   #18
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

I would recommend buying from a trusted source, like Sweetbe if you plan to buy on line.

From WI you must mean one of their sponsors that advertise in the margins?
Freya is offline Female
Closed