Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2008, 03:55 PM   #1
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

Default Rules on WI...Follow them! :)

This is one of my threads, I totally copied it...The other thread was closed because it "expired..."

So...Here is the exact same thread, I just copied all of its contents!
PS: I am copying it because of the more bad behavir...

I have seen so much fighting, arguing, rudeness, etc.

I have an announcement:

"If your mom was the one who typed the message that you disagree with, you wouldn't reply with some of the totally rude comments that people are replying with recently in threads"

For instance, take this into a situation:

Thread name: Hannah Montana!!
Thread says:
"Omg, I love hannah montana! I went to her concert, and it was totally awesome. I got front row seats, and backstage passes!! She is so nice, and I can't wait to go to the JONAS brothers concert next month!"

1st Comment:
Cool, congrats! Hope you have a great time at the jonas brothers concert too! GOOD COMMENT!

2nd Comment:
Ok, whatever...you sound like you are lying. Here is my motto, "dont lie on WI!"
Bad comment! The motto is good, but don't be mean to people on WI! If you disagree, just leave the thread to be! That is MY motto!

3rd Comment:
My newest webkinz is the COW! The POTM!!
WEIRD comment! And I would take it as a BAD comment. This is just uneeded...make a thread about it if it is THAT awesome...this has nothing to do with this thread!

4th Comment:
I HATE MILEY! SHE IS THE WORST SINGER EVER! I HATE HER!!!
BAD BAD BAD comment! Maybe it is just your opinion, but it is very rude!

5th Comment:
Hhhhhhheeeellllloooo!
BAD comment! This is fluff, and against the rules. Fluff are comments that have no reason, some people say Bump It up, which is ALSO fluff, and you could get in trouble!

**Ok, so that is one situation**

HERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW!

1. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it! Why don't people follow this? If you said an opinion, and someone was totally rude to you, wouldn't you feel bad? You should re-read your post before you post it. First of all, for grammar and spelling mistakes. 2nd of all, to check if you followed all rules.

2. There is no reason to be rude! There is no reason to have comments that are uneeded. If you get rep points, that is when you are nice. I have a mission for you: Say something SO nice and something that should be said, AND say a compliment. Try to get a rep at least once a day.

3. Also, if you get mad, don't let it out all on one person...or anyone at all! it makes people feel sad. I bet 1/2 of the things that some people say either aren't true, or you wouldn't say to someone in there face in real life. If someone says something that hurts your feelings, don't be afraid to flag it...it is the thing that you should do instead of making a fight, or making someone

4. If you are jealous, say something nice, for instance, if someone got the retired cheeky dog, you should/shouldn't say:

SHOULD: You got the cheeky dog? Wow, I have always wanted one...Congrats!

Shouldn't:
OMG OMG OMG!! you got the cheeky dog?!?!?! Give it to me! jkjk! I WANT ONE!!!!"

5. Give people compliments, give people rep, give people everything that you can give that will make people feel good. Instead of making people feel nothing for you, make people feel love from you, and NOT anger...but it is better if you say nothing than letting your anger out.

6. I have something that might help lots of people...if you get mad type something up, and then don't post it...it really works, and NOBODY knows what you were going to say...only you...

7. Also, don't pretend to be someone you aren't. People might like the real you better than you think, and most likely better than who you are trying to be. This goes with my favorite motto "Never frown because you never know who is falling inlove with your smile!"

8. Also, never say never...Some people say, "That is totally impossible, and could never happen!!" This goes back to the hannah montana thing...not a lot of people get front row and get to go backstage, but it could happen, so don't doubt unless you know.

Feel free to request anything. And re/read everything in orange!

REQUESTS:
As Requested by Lesleykinz: Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you!
Which means: Treat others the way that you would want to be treated!

As Requested by ShakeSister: Never judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes
Which means: Don't judge a book by it's cover, don't judge someone until you really know them, etc.

As Requested by CurioQueen22: There is a person with feelings on the other side of the screen.

As requested by 222r: 'Dont talk like dis cus da oder person has 2 read it'
Lol, and very funny too...

I have something to add, if your post won't make YOU frown when YOU read it, then you can post it. If it does make you frown, then don't...it will definately put a frown on someone elses face if it does to you. And if you post makes you smile, then no doubt about it, you can post it!!

Requests by webkinzlover5678:
I think we all need to respect all you have and not what you want. It is wrong if you are not thankful for the friends,and all family members here on WI and in real life. I just want everyone to be thankful for who they are what they are, and what they have within themselves.
I want to remind you all to be who you are inside. Not the outside. For instance, Looks. If someone said they are a pretty brunette or gold blond.If you say back, "I am popular and pretty" You may act like a real snob and act like you know everything. But you say the right thing such as, "I have a few best buds and a great friend," That is the best thing. So if you have the oppurtonitie to introduce yourself as cute,good friend and a god person to be around, take that chance and make it positive!!!
BE A GOOD FRIEND!!! This is a great lesson.To be a great friend all you need to do is be yourself.Being yourself is a key to friendship. Plus you need to take things esaliy. Don't be too hard on a person who would like to be your friend. Here on WI we have friends and family all around us. Just because someone is better looking than you does not mean you are a bad person no one wants to hang out with. You are always supposed to boost a friend up, help them when needed and stand tall in yourself and show pride.

Those are all of the requests for now!
Here are more things that you should/shouldn't do! <<<<BELOW>>>>

IF SOMEONE IS MEAN:
If someone IS being mean, don't tell them, just flag them. If they sound a little rude it is fine. There is no nice way to tell someone that they are being mean. Maybe other people will think YOU are the one being mean. So, if you DO find someone being mean do one of the following:

1. Leave and forget about it
2. Give them the link to this thread...they might get the point...
3. Flag them and in the blank box, just type "rudeness"

OR...if you really have the guts, try to tell them in the nicest way possible, for example:

"Hey, not trying to be the bad guy, but that was kind of a mean thing to say. Think about their feelings!"

Ok, so the best thing, and the thing that I would do is just leave and forget about it. I wouldn't flag anything unless it is REALLY bad, and if you give them the link to this they may not get the points. So, chose to leave.

Don't Joke Around...Some people don't know what "JK" means!
I was just looking at a thread about the big button of kinzcash, and someone said that they got $9999 kinzcash on it...then they said jk. If any of you don't know, this means "Just kidding!" But someone might not know that, and will think they are lying and maybe they will:

Flag you and say that you are lying (then they will get in trouble for false-reporting)
Tell you that you are lying, and it will cause a fight!!
Feel that WI isn't a reliable website...(oh no!)

So, don't joke around unless people can totally tell that it IS a joke. And maybe if you are going to joke, you should say, "Just kidding!" Instead of JK.

DONT TYPE IN ALL CAPITOLS!!! Unless you have to...
Belive it or not, but this is actual against the rules to type in ALL capitols. It infers yelling. So if you are typing something that may be a little rude (which you shouldn't) then don't type in all capitols...Some people think it is offensive. If you type like a word, or maybe a phrase in all capitols, then it doesn't really matter. Sometimes it is just to emphasize. But if you do it NOT to emphesize, then please don't do it!!!

PS: If you have already read this...haha SORRY! Just wanted to renew my thread!
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2008, 03:57 PM   #2
Yeah, I have a
Webkinz :)
4everisnever has a spectacular aura about4everisnever has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Rules on WI...Follow them! :)

i know right!
4everisnever is offline Female
Old 04-21-2008, 04:11 PM   #3
Im Ashley
Gifted

Sharpay7876 will become famous soon enough

awesome guide....it really takes patience to make a guide like that. i appreciate when some one takes their time to make one.
Sharpay7876 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2008, 04:13 PM   #4
lightey1

Rep points thanks!
Old 04-21-2008, 04:41 PM   #5

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

so awesome!yes i have seen alot of that too
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 04-21-2008, 04:51 PM   #6
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

This is a great thread! I gave you reputation points and I also like your signature! ~Lexi18216
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2008, 06:15 PM   #7
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the rep points and for posting/commenting!
Old 05-01-2008, 07:53 PM   #8
ebkinz are so
Gifted

Doesn't seem like anyone visits anymore...
Closed