Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2011, 03:24 PM   #1
Banned
FrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guide

Default A rule for Graphic Off Polls. :3

Well, when there's a graphic off at the polls section, I always get mixed emotions on how they make them. I'm not saying any names or anything, but I think it should be a rule to NOT post what graphic is made by who.
I just hate how there's that option to vote for your friends, or not vote for someone they hate. I know WI is mature enough to not do that, but, still...
I'd rather it be just a nice, friendly competition.
FrenchFry130 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2011, 03:29 PM   #2
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: A rule for Graphic Off Polls. :3

I'm not sure they could make a rule for that, but I think you're right. It's much more of an objective poll if names aren't given. Otherwise, the results could be influenced by friendships. I think this is a good suggestion.
Desty is offline Female
Old 12-12-2011, 03:35 PM   #3
Banned
FrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I'm not sure they could make a rule for that, but I think you're right. It's much more of an objective poll if names aren't given. Otherwise, the results could be influenced by friendships. I think this is a good suggestion.
Thanks. (:

And, not really a rule, but, a guideline or something.
I'm not good when it comes to that kinda stuff.
FrenchFry130 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2011, 03:47 PM   #4
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

I think this is a good friendly suggestion.
Its always nice in any sort of thing where you vote on people's personal work that you leave the names out of the work.
Aren't graphic offs put on my the graphics club?
I would suggest talking to the graphics club and suggesting to them to take off the names in the polls.
Thank you for posting this!
Blythe is offline Female
Old 12-12-2011, 04:07 PM   #5
Banned
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!

Well, sometimes they do that to keep it a secret. For the winner, they announce the name.
They allways do that for GO's and for most of the graphic competitons.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:55 PM   #6
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

((shrugs)) It's for the poll makers choice I guess. If the graphic makers prefer that they don't say the names, they can just tell the poll maker.

As for those voting, just ignore the names and vote on the quality of graphics.
And for people who vote for their friends, it happens all the time, everyday. Just ignore that. No need to dwell on it too much, eh?

Just my two cents worth.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2011, 05:57 PM   #7
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

This is a nice suggestion.
It also keeps from hurting other peoples feelings too when someone says something about the graphics.
And I find it more of a competition too.
Lanawas is offline Female
Old 12-12-2011, 06:45 PM   #8
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

As a member of the graphics club, I can't really say I mind that much.
Yes, it can lead people to vote for their friends, but i honestly believe the people on WI are more mature than that. As well, having your name with the graphic is a way to 'get your name out there' and maybe get more visits to a graphic shop if you have one?
just my opinion.

honeyluv55 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2011, 07:08 PM   #9
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by honeyluv55
having your name with the graphic is a way to 'get your name out there' and maybe get more visits to a graphic shop if you have one?
just my opinion.
Oh, that's a good point too. I didn't think about that.
Desty is offline Female
Old 12-12-2011, 08:35 PM   #10

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

hmm i have to agree that i always wonder...
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jellydonut!