Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 09:27 AM   #1
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Wink Rudeness in the Pollz section- A way to stop it, what do you think?

The last couple of days I was spending all of my free time here on WI (working on my rainbows ) and I was mostly in the Polls section... there I notice the most rudeness... Question: What is your favorite song by the Jonas Brothers? Someone's answer: Ewww they stink! or No offense... (followed by rude comment that the Mods took care of) And don't both of those replies sound a bit harsh? but I don't think its something they should get banned for... (I'm sure if they keep on doing that they'll eventually get banned...)

I was thinking that if they just posted a tiny little rude comment they could be banned from the Polls section for lets say... 24 hours. And when their 24 hours are up, they'll have to re-read the WI rules, and will have to promise not to do it again. And if they do do it again, they'll be banned for that section for 2 days and agree to the rules when their time is up... and if it happens the 3rd time they'll be banned from the Polls section (or WI depening on what the Mods/Admins think...)

I'm sorry if you guys don't agree with me, but I really think that the rudeness in the one section is a big matter and we should try to get those people that post mean comments to be nice

Thank you for reading

Last edited by dotdotduck; 02-16-2009 at 10:52 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2009, 09:31 AM   #2
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Default Re: Stopping this rudeness in the Polls section...

That's a really good idea .... very well-thought out too!
Yeah, like one rude comment shouldn't get them banned .... but banned temporarily from the Pollz section ... very reasonable.
I really like this idea ... hopefully it'll help end the rudeness in the Pollz!
~Webkinzluver321

P.S. Teehee ........ rep!
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 09:33 AM   #3
Proud Jesus Freak!
Webkinz :)

HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!

good idea! i had a poll and someone posted a very rude comment. smitchelll took care of it though.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:33 AM   #4
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluver321
That's a really good idea .... very well-thought out too!
Yeah, like one rude comment shouldn't get them banned .... but banned temporarily from the Pollz section ... very reasonable.
I really like this idea ... hopefully it'll help end the rudeness in the Pollz!
~Webkinzluver321

P.S. Teehee ........ rep!
Thank you very much

and I agree that if they let something tiny slip, they shouldn't be banned forever, just temporarly
Old 02-16-2009, 09:33 AM   #5
2222r
Gifted

2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!

You think that is bad? This other forum I go on swears and spams and posts mean things. They even hacked onto my account and said 'i am an i.diot' on my account. I do not think the poll problem is as bad as that. But I agree it should be fixed.
2222r is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 09:34 AM   #6
ow I am green!
Gift Guru

thelena is a splendid one to beholdthelena is a splendid one to beholdthelena is a splendid one to beholdthelena is a splendid one to behold

This is a well developed idea. What I like about it, is that it provides a learning opportunity. Rep!
thelena is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 09:36 AM   #7
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by HarryPotterFreakazoid
good idea! i had a poll and someone posted a very rude comment. smitchelll took care of it though.
Thank you!

and thats great that she took care of it cause seeing those rude comments can easily put a frown on your face

---------- dotdotduck added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by 2222r
You think that is bad? This other forum I go on swears and spams and posts mean things. They even hacked onto my account and said 'i am an i.diot' on my account. I do not think the poll problem is as bad as that. But I agree it should be fixed.
I'm very sorry to hear that... do they have rules about no swearing/spamming on that forum cause it doesn't sound like its very fun there...

Last edited by dotdotduck; 02-16-2009 at 09:36 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-16-2009, 09:36 AM   #8
Proud Jesus Freak!

HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
Thank you!

and thats great that she took care of it cause seeing those rude comments can easily put a frown on your face
well, i PMed her. it was about edward cullen! (the rude comment)
Old 02-16-2009, 09:37 AM   #9
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by thelena
This is a well developed idea. What I like about it, is that it provides a learning opportunity. Rep!
Thanks a bunch for agreeing, Thelena
Old 02-16-2009, 09:37 AM   #10

gigiluvr25 is a jewel in the roughgigiluvr25 is a jewel in the rough

That's really not nice, I agree.
I don't particularly care for the Jonas Brothers, but that's what I would say: "I don't care for them". Saying "EWWWW!! You like the Jonas Brothers? THEY STINK!!! But no offense." Adding no offense doesn't help. It's just as offensive! Good points.
Rep for you. =]
gigiluvr25 is offline Female
Closed