Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2008, 05:02 PM   #61
tink185
Webkinz :)

tink185 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: RUDE POSTS!!!

there's an avvie shoppe actultly 2 that have the same people working there who close every time i post it makes me sooooooooooo sad! they r bullies!
tink185 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2008, 05:07 PM   #62
I'm finally a

gatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the roughgatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by tink185
there's an avvie shoppe actultly 2 that have the same people working there who close every time i post it makes me sooooooooooo sad! they r bullies!
Did they mean it? That is REALLY rude! Going out of they're way 2 make u sad! I have a REALLY good avvie maker who mite help u! Do u want her? Her username is: LovePuppy101.
gatorgirlchamps is offline Female
Old 04-22-2008, 06:04 PM   #63
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

♥ You know what I find wierd?

Everyone agrees here. Yet, someone has to be rude, or else the person wouldn't have made this thread! So, if your just agreeing to agree ..
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 04-22-2008, 06:15 PM   #64
BC is a

Maddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to behold

Very true. People get quite rude sometimes.
Maddiebear is offline Female
Old 04-23-2008, 07:38 AM   #65
TheNeuroscientist
Gift Guru

ganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond repute

I saw this a few days again and just passed over it, but this morning I had an experience that made me want to come right over here.

Something people need to understand about this forum is that everyone is here trying to help everyone. And we should all be open to the help, and not be rude to the person offering it because we feel we don't need it. A simple thank you is all that is needed, not a snappy response that you know what you are doing and don't need help, because soon when you need it the help won't be coming.

I'm sorry for just ranting, and I just get so frustrated when people are rude when you are trying to be nice to them. There so many great people here but once in a while I meet a sour one and it just ruins the whole experience.

Thanks for listening, and great post!

Have a wonderful day
ganesha07 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2008, 04:31 PM   #66
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Hi. Yeah, I agree with you ganesha. I made this thread because some people were not only being rude, but rejecting *by saing mean things* the help that we had to offer! I didn't want to reply rudely, so I started this thread so that maybe more people would pass over it and see that the way they had acted was a little mean! Not pointing anyone out at all...just happy the posts I wasn't pleased with are gone!@
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2008, 04:41 PM   #67
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Thanks for posting this as a reminder to all about rude posts and being kind to the fellow WI users.

This is a special community and it really bothers me to see rudeness and people not being nice to others.

If you don't like WI, don't be here...and if you want to be rude to someone, don't do it here!!!
Old 04-24-2008, 04:49 PM   #68
DQroxmysox
Gifted

xoxo_cupcakes is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by halfinger13
Hi everyone!!!
I just wanted to go over this rule, because it seems like not everyone is following it! I have found some VERY RUDE posts the last few days and I think people are forgeting...

please, no rude things like calling people names, mean to this or any other site, and being mean to individual members...this could get you banned! If for some reason you don't like webkinz or this site, please to not post rude things! Everyone is here to be nice and help each other in webkinz and create a wonderful place where webkinz fanatics can trade tips and help each other, not a mean place to hurt people! Please to not post rude things and if you see a rude post, please report them immediatly!

Thanks...
Haflinger13
i agree. rep point!
xoxo_cupcakes is offline Female
Old 04-24-2008, 04:51 PM   #69
iceprincess6196
Gifted

iceprincesss is on a distinguished road

well siad thanx for reminding us abpout this
Old 04-24-2008, 04:59 PM   #70
Proud to be a
Gift Guru

gamegirl808 has a spectacular aura about

*Scoff* How rude!! I outa teach them a lesson about being NICE for a change! I REALLY hope they get a note from a mod 'PLEASE BE NICE!' hahhahaha!!
gamegirl808 is offline Female
Closed