Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2008, 07:45 PM   #1
3OH!3
Webkinz :)

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Exclamation RUDE POSTS!!!

Hi everyone!!!
I just wanted to go over this rule, because it seems like not everyone is following it! I have found some VERY RUDE posts the last few days and I think people are forgeting...

please, no rude things like calling people names, mean to this or any other site, and being mean to individual members...this could get you banned! If for some reason you don't like webkinz or this site, please to not post rude things! Everyone is here to be nice and help each other in webkinz and create a wonderful place where webkinz fanatics can trade tips and help each other, not a mean place to hurt people! Please to not post rude things and if you see a rude post, please report them immediatly!

Thanks...
Haflinger13
halfinger13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2008, 07:48 PM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: RUDE POSTS!!!

GOOD POST, needed to be said and WELL MET! Reps!

---------- Dixiecup added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

The Moderators say it time and time again and I can't say it enough. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all!!!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 04-10-2008 at 07:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 07:49 PM   #3
3OH!3

Exactly! And I am happy to say that some of the rude posts dissapeared! If only everyone remembered the rule...
Old 04-10-2008, 07:56 PM   #4
The name's Zach yo.
Gift Trainee

King of pugs has a spectacular aura about

Post Re: RUDE POSTS!!!

Yes, I have seen some very rude posts in the last few weeks...most in the head to the pollz section.
King of pugs is offline Male
Old 04-11-2008, 04:21 PM   #5
kdog6 is an unknown quantity at this point

very true i wish more people followed this
Old 04-11-2008, 04:49 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

i totaly agree with you, since i have joined WI about once a day or twice i will see someone with a rude post saying so and so is not right and just stupid which should NOT be said to someone, when most people make a thread they are excited and should be treated in respect because younger kids may not know that there thread does not make sense or something.. please do not do a rude post!
Munchies is offline Female
Old 04-11-2008, 05:04 PM   #7
PM me for it :)
Gifted

*ChasingDreams* will become famous soon enough

You can only take responsibility for your own actions. If you see something rude, report it and move on. Don't pay those type of posts any attention. They don't deserve it.
Old 04-11-2008, 05:08 PM   #8
p3yt0n

I agree 110% with you. This is a website to make friends!!! NOT enemies!!! =D
Old 04-11-2008, 05:52 PM   #9
3OH!3

View Post Originally Posted by *ChasingDreams*
You can only take responsibility for your own actions. If you see something rude, report it and move on. Don't pay those type of posts any attention. They don't deserve it.
Great overview! Just report them and move on, the person who said it will get what they deserve!
Old 04-11-2008, 05:57 PM   #10

ANGELcuteXOX is an unknown quantity at this point

TRUE true very true ppl should follow the rules and not say rude things it has occured that ppl have been rude but i have one problem... I DONT NO HOW TO REPORT PPL how do you do it?

ps are u a moderater?
ANGELcuteXOX is offline Female
Closed