Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 03:30 PM   #81
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Default Re: Rude to Go Shop to Shop

Hm... not understanding totally everything, but you got some point there. Thank you for posting this
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2009, 04:00 PM   #82
✞ Walk by Faith ✞
Webkinz :)

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

I know exactly what you mean. I'll visit different shops for different orders because different shops specialize in different designs. I think it's kind of obnoxious to go to a few different shops for the same order.

...You know what? Here'es something I didn't think of...

What if the customer just wants to order the same thing at a few different shops, then choose the one they like best. They're not being unloyal; they're just experimenting. If that's not the reason, then I agree that it is pretty rude.

Last edited by dumblonde693; 09-08-2009 at 04:02 PM..
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2009, 04:26 PM   #83
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I just stick to my favorite shop.

If I find a new one I like, I go there.
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2009, 04:27 PM   #84
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Perrypinkster
I think it's rude to go to someones Room Design shop and post an order,but then go to another shop and post the same order! It's like why do that? It's rude because one shop is stealing customers. And I JUST saw it happen to one of my customers that orders at my shop a lot.
well, i don't see a problem with this. Other shops offer different versions of things and what not, so at one shop you might get something, and then order the same thing at a different shop, and get something relly different. Its not that big of a deal. Also, you should spread around the buisness, and also you get lots of variety so you can choose.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:20 PM   #85
ohai
Gifted

wanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I think that some people like to have multiple choices to choose from.
No biggie *shrugs*
Haha
wanda259 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2009, 05:35 PM   #86
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

I see people who post orders and just because they take long, go to another shop and order then get that earlier then the other one.
I think it's rude because then you may not use the 2nd one.
I think you should save the link of your favorite shops, that way when you're done with the signature you have, you've got a place to order from! Because, shop owners sometimes expect to use what they made you right when they make it for you!
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 09-08-2009, 05:45 PM   #87
zozo475

colleenabeena has a spectacular aura aboutcolleenabeena has a spectacular aura about

So it's okay to tell someone that they can only shop at Wal Mart and not Target?
colleenabeena is offline Female
Old 09-08-2009, 06:02 PM   #88
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

If it isn't against WI rules for a person to place an the same order in several shops then I don't see what is wrong with doing so. It sounds a lot to me like someone may really value the different skills of more than one shop and want several of the same idea so they have a variety to choose from and use. Its kind of like going to different stores to buy the same things. You may go to one store and buy something and the next week go and buy that same thing at another store...but the message there isn't that you don't maintain allegiance to the first store...you are just trying out other stores. You may go to several stores to buy a real webkinz. Most people don't limit their shopping experience to one location. It is not considered rude to be that way..not at all. Now if you go to another store and say something rude about the first store..then you have a case for rudeness, but without that..its just not that big of deal.

I also feel that just because you go to the shops doesn't mean you are obligated to use the items you order immediately if at all. I have not read anything on WI that says you "must" use the item you order in a shop on WI. Perhaps people use the items they get in shops here for different things.
Tula is offline Female
Old 09-08-2009, 06:05 PM   #89
egg
Run Mouse Run!

egg is just really niceegg is just really nice

I would hate that to happen to me. I have never seen that happen before though.
egg is offline Female
Old 09-08-2009, 07:00 PM   #90
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

It is rude. No and's, if's or but's about it. Why work that hard then they don't even use it then they go to some else's and ask's forh same thing?
alleycat123 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hayley was here (: