Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2009, 04:48 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

AdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Rude to Go Shop to Shop

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
It's not that rude.

Some people just like multipul choices...

but if they don't come back after an order and actually use it, that's rude.
I agree! Maybe They just want varitey!
AdamLambertROX is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2009, 05:28 PM   #52
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

i agree, but what if their in a hurry and your inactive? or just want a variety? if they dont comment or act well about yours, then they're being rude. but if they are fair to everyone bout their graphics, then they're simply getting a variety
Smog is offline Female
Old 09-06-2009, 05:32 PM   #53
acky april fools!!
Gifted

ducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to behold

well, maybe they just wanted a second opinion.. although. if i was a shop owner i dont think i would like that very much.
ducttapequeen is offline Female
Old 09-06-2009, 08:57 PM   #54
oot Woot! I'm A

Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!

Well,I know people have opinions,but I'm trying to say don't go shop to shop to waste peoples time.If you get an order done then use it!

~Perry
Perrypinkster is offline Female
Old 09-06-2009, 09:00 PM   #55
YAY finally a

bookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant future

i agree wit you 100%
bookworm12 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2009, 09:25 PM   #56
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I agree that it's not nice. If the person goes to all the effort of making your order, you should use it.
Desty is offline Female
Old 09-06-2009, 09:45 PM   #57
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

Each shop seems like it would have a different style, so I dont see a problem with going to mulitple shops to place the same orders. You will get a different, unique room each time, and as long as you give credit and thanks to each shop, I see no problem with visiting more than one shop. Youre not obligated to like what someone makes you, since we all have different styles and likes. If someone made me an outfit or somehting in a shop, and I didnt like it, I simply wouldnt use it. Having multiple options (by going to mulitple shops) makes a room, avatar, or outfit that much more personalized to your own likings.
californiax24 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2009, 09:53 PM   #58

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

I'll go to someone's name shop and ask for a name for the cow, then go to someone else's and do the same. I don't care who gives me a name, i just need one, and i need options.
Old 09-06-2009, 09:55 PM   #59
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

I can understand about wanting a variety of orders, of course we all want to see how different people do stuff. However to have someone make something for you and then you not even use it is a waste of their time and energy that they could have put towards another order that is going to appreciate it more and actually use it. That's the part that bothers me.

That's why if I ever ordered something from a Room Design shop, I would go to that thread and see if I could find examples of their work. Same as an AV/Signature shop. I'm going to get an idea of how they make things and what they can do before I order to make sure they are more likely to make something I will like and use. I want to try to make sure their other work is stuff I like; that will help me in my choice of shops. If I can't find examples of their work, I'll ask them for some. Why go into having someone decorate something for you if you don't have examples of their work? Then you can see how you like what they do.

So I agree....if you order something, why not stay with that shop and work with them until they make something you like? What is the rush? I think these days we all want stuff right then, and want stuff right away, and don't ever take the time to relax on things and work on things. I know there are some things I want to happen right away, but they just don't. Some things on here didn't happen right away for me, even though I wanted them to...*looks up at green name* LOL

If I went to Perrypinkster's shop and she didn't make it exactly how I wanted, or I didn't really like it, I would ask her, "Hey, can you show me another room design that you could use with those items?" or "Could we use some different items, and some of the same items with a little less emphasis on 'such and such' and 'such and such'?"

I even went to a shop after reading this thread and saw where someone had ordered something, and after the shop owner posted an idea the shop owner stated that if the person didn't like it, or something wasn't right, to let them know and they could fix it or they would work with them.
Polarity is offline Female
Old 09-06-2009, 10:03 PM   #60
Call me Sydney!

cutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to behold

I have no idea I have never heard of that section.
cutegirl#1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hayley was here (: