Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2009, 01:55 PM   #101
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Rude to Go Shop to Shop

That is so right!
chipmunk2 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2009, 09:39 PM   #102
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

I can see what you're saying, and I agree in a way.
But let's say someone's in a hurry and needs it quickly. They might just have to do it..
I don't think you should take it too personally. It's not like they're insulting you, or something.. Because if they didn't want you to make their order, they wouldn't order from you in the first place. Maybe they just want to see what people can do.
But, I still do agree with you.
I'm 50/50.

- Candice
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 09-18-2009, 07:58 AM   #103
ants a musical
Webkinz :)

rodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to behold

I know people sometimes (not necessarily employees) will go ask like five different shops the name for a pet, design, whatever. they do this so they have a better chance of getting the perfect name, etc. Cause not everyone can think of everything. Cause I went to a shop and found 4 I really liked, then had a poll on which one to use cause I loved them all and someone on the thread suggested Wasabi and that's what I named her. So sometimes you have to go to more than one place to find the right name, design, whatever. That's my opinion. And seriously we don't get money from these people we just want them to be happy so I don't see why it's a problem for them to want the best name/whatever that they can find!
rodentyawn is offline Female
Old 09-18-2009, 03:22 PM   #104
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by michaelabug
i think people just like a variety but everyone has different opinions where do you find these shops exactly?

Decorating Tips & Ideas

Here they are...the house threads here. You can find the forum right on the main page.
Polarity is offline Female
Old 09-18-2009, 03:28 PM   #105
cookiecrumbles

I don't really think it's rude because they might want a variety of choices.
Old 09-18-2009, 04:07 PM   #106
Jonas4Brothers

JonasBrothersJB is on a distinguished road

maybe they want different order type from another shop if your shop does a certain specialty and the another shop has one too and wants the same order and different type
JonasBrothersJB is offline Male
Old 09-18-2009, 09:46 PM   #107
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

what if the first shop can't do the order so you go to another shop?is that rude?

Last edited by webkinzro; 09-18-2009 at 09:46 PM.. Reason: hi!
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 09-18-2009, 09:53 PM   #108
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

The reason people do that is simple, because they weren't completely satisfied or they just wanted two opinions and wanted to compare the two to see which ones they like best. (:
tacobell222 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hayley was here (: