Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2008, 07:39 PM   #1
I love Paramore&
Webkinz :)

webkinz_ has disabled reputation

Default Rude comments on the announcement bored

Today, Saturday July 19, I looked at the comment board for the first time.
In the announcements on the front page have comments.

It was when there was the new webkinz, cotten candy bunny and those.

There is many nice ones but some rude ones!

Here is some.

"i saw that 2 monthes ago sorry webkinz iinsider but you are not good with news you just go to ***********.com (This is webkinz_ it is webkinz 200 to find this info LOSERS!!!!!!!!!"

That is SO mean!

I reported it, but I don;t know if it goes to the WI admins.

Ok here is some more.

"too bad webkinzinsider.com! just go to www.***********.com (This is webkinz_ this site is webkinz 2008, the next webkinz 2009) or www.***********.com to find all the future webkinz things. DON'T GO ON THIS SITE OR WWW.ELUBIN.COM!!!!!!!!!! . elubin copies other sites!!!!!!!"

Now that is just plain mean!

I used to use Elubin before I came here and they had good information!

So just to let you know!
There is some mean people out there!
But WI is one BIG family!

Let's become better people!
Don't be mean to WI!
They actually pay to have this site running!

Thank-you
-Webzy
webkinz_ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2008, 07:44 PM   #2
puncuation
Gift Guru

puncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to all

Default Re: Rude comments on the announcement bored

I agree!Thankyou for posting this.We work hard to get that info!
puncuation is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 07:46 PM   #3
Kinderframe

kinderframe is an unknown quantity at this point

Good compliment for this site and yes some people can be really rude and cruel !
Old 07-19-2008, 07:49 PM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

That is the WHOLE reason this post was closed early. People here have got to learn that Justin, Wendy and the HARD working Administrators follow a STRICT protocol. They NEVER release information about Ganz items until they have cleared it with the Creative Director first. All of those other places that people have been getting their information from have been known to post information that was STOLEN from Ganz' system. That is the reason WHY we see so many of those sites being Starred out. When you PURPOSELY put in spaces so that people can go to those sites, remember that those sites are NOT approved by WI, not because they are competition, but because of their reputation!!!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 07:54 PM   #5
puncuation
Gift Guru

puncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
That is the WHOLE reason this post was closed early. People here have got to learn that Justin, Wendy and the HARD working Administrators follow a STRICT protocol. They NEVER release information about Ganz items until they have cleared it with the Creative Director first. All of those other places that people have been getting their information from have been known to post information that was STOLEN from Ganz' system. That is the reason WHY we see so many of those sites being Starred out. When you PURPOSELY put in spaces so that people can go to those sites, remember that those sites are NOT approved by WI, not because they are competition, but because of their reputation!!!
Nicly said Dixiecup!Thanks for posting that!
puncuation is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 07:55 PM   #6
I love Paramore&

webkinz_ has disabled reputation

Yes, Thank you Dixie!
webkinz_ is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 07:56 PM   #7
Gifted

pianolover is just really nicepianolover is just really nice

I once saw a comment on some new webbies saying something like this,

"They are cute! Good thing I have $90!"

It was something similar to that. There was a reply to that comment saying again something similar to this:

" You only have $90! I have like, $900!"

It's the same rudeness even though I don't remember it word for word.
pianolover is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 07:56 PM   #8
IagoParrot

IagoParrot has a spectacular aura aboutIagoParrot has a spectacular aura about

i like WI and elubin. by the way, what happened to webkinz island?
Old 07-19-2008, 07:57 PM   #9
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

Thank you for your concern.

We have pretty tough skin after a year in business. We're very confident and hold fast to our policy of only releasing confirmed information.

The comments on the front page are monitored very frequently...just some days more than others. And yes, if you report it, Justin and Wendy will tend to it.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 07:59 PM   #10
luv14webkinz

i like all webkinz sites, but you guys are right, those posts are very rude, they should get kicked off or something
Closed