Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2008, 03:35 PM   #1
emily44

Default Rude comments

Wi Is a place where you can be yourself.
and not be ashamed of it either. But over the last few weeks ive been searching around the forum, and have seen some rude comments. Here is an example:
"I got this emily coloring book, its pretty nasty and sick :p" I just made that up based on what i saw. But remember some people might actually like 'emily'. So next time you post that, just remeber that someone might like what your making negative comments on.
Thanks for reading. ~emily44

Last edited by emily44; 12-29-2008 at 03:45 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2008, 04:54 PM   #2
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Rude comments

Great thread. No one should be rude on here no matter how bad their day is, or how grumpy they are. WI is a place to come and chill, where you should be sure that no one will ridicule you for who you are and what you like.

Rep.
Old 12-29-2008, 05:12 PM   #3
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

Yes, we should all remember as well that this site is used by younger Webbies and we don't want to hurt any feelings, or use words that are not quite appropriate for the younger set. The thing I love about this site is how encouraging and supportive it is, especially for new members. If we all keep our comments positive, it should be a safe and fun site for all.
Nickelcat is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 05:17 PM   #4
emily44

Thanks for reading everybody!
Old 12-29-2008, 05:20 PM   #5
Webkinz :)
SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!

Yes, I am glad that I haven't seen many rude comments. *Sighs with relief* I hope everyone is kind and respectful to all!
Old 12-29-2008, 05:24 PM   #6
emily44

They are mostly about celebritys.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:08 PM   #7
call me maggie

galpalm is a glorious beacon of lightgalpalm is a glorious beacon of light

i agree that if your opinion is negative dont say it at all or say it politely. And who is emily can someone fill me in
galpalm is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 06:19 PM   #8
emily44

oh i just made her up lol
Old 12-29-2008, 06:23 PM   #9
Guess what? I'm a

Aqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't see any rude comments, but what you said would really let the people saying it realize... GREAT THREAD!!

---------- Aqua Stone added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Nickelcat
Yes, we should all remember as well that this site is used by younger Webbies and we don't want to hurt any feelings, or use words that are not quite appropriate for the younger set. The thing I love about this site is how encouraging and supportive it is, especially for new members. If we all keep our comments positive, it should be a safe and fun site for all.
That is really true.
This thread is soooo true.

---------- Aqua Stone added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

what i said about this thread being true might not make sence... but oh well.

Last edited by Aqua Stone; 12-29-2008 at 06:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Aqua Stone is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 06:25 PM   #10
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by emily44
Wi Is a place where you can be yourself.

and not be ashamed of it either. But over the last few weeks ive been searching around the forum, and have seen some rude comments. Here is an example:
"I got this emily coloring book, its pretty nasty and sick :p" I just made that up based on what i saw. But remember some people might actually like 'emily'. So next time you post that, just remeber that someone might like what your making negative comments on.

Thanks for reading. ~emily44
well just remember what the mods and admin say~~~~> use the red flag if you see a post that is not nice. that way it can be handled in the proper manner.
no one's feelings should ever be hurt. this is a fun and friendly website and it should always be that way for everyone.
miss spots is offline Female
Closed